+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast

Thread: Xbox720/Durango - 2013?

Re: Xbox720/Durango - 2013?

okay. My blatant sarcasm and exaggerations seem to be being taken rather literally.

My argument is the reach tank is not as much of a piece of shit as people think, and the h1 tank isn't some kind of super godly vehicle that was significantly superior and unstoppable.

Quote Originally Posted by t3h m00kz View Post
    and the h1 tank isn't some kind of super godly vehicle that was significantly superior and unstoppable.
    I don't think anyone ever said it was unstoppable. It is significantly superior though. The Reach tank suffers critical existence failure the moment any anti vehicle weapon comes within a mile of it. That's saying nothing of Evade + ridiculous boarding radius.

The only reason it was successful on Hemorrhage is because Hemorrhage is even more open than Blood Gulch was and lends itself to tank sniping. It still perishes the second someone points a Plasma Launcher in its general direction. The tank on Boneyard was a complete joke.
    Last edited by Pooky; June 20th, 2012 at 12:46 AM.

I think Metroid is a pretty cool guy, eh finds missiles and doesn't afraid of anything.

Blog Entries
    TeeKup has a reputation beyond repute TeeKup has a reputation beyond repute TeeKup has a reputation beyond repute TeeKup has a reputation beyond repute TeeKup has a reputation beyond repute TeeKup has a reputation beyond repute TeeKup has a reputation beyond repute TeeKup has a reputation beyond repute TeeKup has a reputation beyond repute TeeKup has a reputation beyond repute TeeKup has a reputation beyond repute

Not to mention any half-wit can pick up the Sniper Rifle and peg away at it until it detonates into a ball of burning failure.

Blog Entries
    =sw=warlord has a reputation beyond repute =sw=warlord has a reputation beyond repute =sw=warlord has a reputation beyond repute =sw=warlord has a reputation beyond repute =sw=warlord has a reputation beyond repute =sw=warlord has a reputation beyond repute =sw=warlord has a reputation beyond repute =sw=warlord has a reputation beyond repute =sw=warlord has a reputation beyond repute =sw=warlord has a reputation beyond repute =sw=warlord has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by Warsaw View Post
    Just having it would allow for cross-platform play. Aim assist should be off with or without a controller; I can't tell you how many times I get killed by the game due to aim assist.
    Trying to to the annual vidoc achievement in Halo 3 was a BITCH because of auto aim, boosting in a ghost and a flood spore walks by throwing me into a pit of a fire and 3 others.

Guise...this thread are about Xbawks 360x2.

Who wants mouse and keyboard support?
    Me.

But sadly I know it won't happen. Not when they can charge $60 per controller (without even including a battery). Forget about "advantages" and "comfort" and whatnots, in the end MS just loves to nickel and dime us on accessories. It took them forever to include a write ability for standard USB drives and external HDDs, and even then they artificially limit the usage of external USB devices when it comes to storage.

I do wish they would make a rule for devs to allow those stupid intro logos to be skippable when the game is installed to the HDD. Sadly even on the PC natively skippable intro vids are dying out as 90% of the time I have to manually delete the files or add launch parameters.
    Last edited by Mr Buckshot; June 20th, 2012 at 10:31 AM.
    mini ITX build: core i5 2320, 8 GB RAM, Geforce GTX560 Ti

What? Are you DENSE? Are you RETARDED or something? Who the hell do you think I am? I'm the goddamn BATMAN.

Higuy has a reputation beyond repute Higuy has a reputation beyond repute Higuy has a reputation beyond repute Higuy has a reputation beyond repute Higuy has a reputation beyond repute Higuy has a reputation beyond repute Higuy has a reputation beyond repute Higuy has a reputation beyond repute Higuy has a reputation beyond repute Higuy has a reputation beyond repute Higuy has a reputation beyond repute

The tank was still very vulnerable if it was turned around. It has a lot of fire power but can be easily taken down most of the time if your not just running straight at it.
    "I don't know wtf I'm doing. Zbrush UI is like looking into the matrix."
    Lumoria - Youtube - Portfolio

Quote Originally Posted by Higuy View Post
    The tank was still very vulnerable if it was turned around. It has a lot of fire power but can be easily taken down most of the time if your not just running straight at it.
    Of course it was vulnerable. That's what made it work. If you were getting hit too hard you could usually escape and recover your health. You just had to actually play smart with it.

I think Metroid is a pretty cool guy, eh finds missiles and doesn't afraid of anything.

Posts, posts EVERYWHERE! Warsaw's Avatar
    Warsaw has a reputation beyond repute Warsaw has a reputation beyond repute Warsaw has a reputation beyond repute Warsaw has a reputation beyond repute Warsaw has a reputation beyond repute Warsaw has a reputation beyond repute Warsaw has a reputation beyond repute Warsaw has a reputation beyond repute Warsaw has a reputation beyond repute Warsaw has a reputation beyond repute Warsaw has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Buckshot View Post
    Me.

But sadly I know it won't happen. Not when they can charge $60 per controller (without even including a battery). Forget about "advantages" and "comfort" and whatnots, in the end MS just loves to nickel and dime us on accessories. It took them forever to include a write ability for standard USB drives and external HDDs, and even then they artificially limit the usage of external USB devices when it comes to storage.

I do wish they would make a rule for devs to allow those stupid intro logos to be skippable when the game is installed to the HDD. Sadly even on the PC natively skippable intro vids are dying out as 90% of the time I have to manually delete the files or add launch parameters.
    Microsoft at least makes keyboards and mice, and theirs are some of the safest options; I'd actually rather go with theirs unless getting high-end Logitech gear.

At the very very least, like you said, they need to add more buttons to the controller. And none of this touch bullshit!

TeeKup: I don't much care for men crawling in the mud
    TeeKup: id rather them be crawling in my bed

Microsoft at least makes keyboards and mice, and theirs are some of the safest options; I'd actually rather go with theirs unless getting high-end Logitech gear.

At the very very least, like you said, they need to add more buttons to the controller. And none of this touch bullshit!
    This, although it's usually expensive stuff. Logitech is alright, but their stuff isn't really that great until you reach higher price-points. The mouse I'm using now has a malfunctioning middle button that won't click half of the time and I swear sometimes the left-clicks don't register at all. I got this thing a few months ago too. My HP mouse was SOOOOO much better, will it Rest In Peace.

"We also tried switching back, but they say we're using too many resources. Fuck them."

Posts, posts EVERYWHERE! Warsaw's Avatar
    Warsaw has a reputation beyond repute Warsaw has a reputation beyond repute Warsaw has a reputation beyond repute Warsaw has a reputation beyond repute Warsaw has a reputation beyond repute Warsaw has a reputation beyond repute Warsaw has a reputation beyond repute Warsaw has a reputation beyond repute Warsaw has a reputation beyond repute Warsaw has a reputation beyond repute Warsaw has a reputation beyond repute

I'm still running a Razer Diamondback Plasma Limited Edition. The scrolling doesn't work very well anymore, but apart from that it's still fantastic. I suspect I could take it apart and clean it to get scrolling back, but I need a white-glowing mouse now to colour-coordinate with my keyboard (Logitech Slim Illuminated). So tired of blue LEDs...

Bottom line, tough, is consoles need more controls so that you actually can make some complex games on them.

TeeKup: I don't much care for men crawling in the mud
    TeeKup: id rather them be crawling in my bed

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information