+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 20 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 16 ... LastLast

Thread: dayZ

Re: dayZ

oh my god. I know this is a bit old, but I swear to god it's the best dayZ vid i've every seen.

LOL what in the fuck was that.

rossmum has a reputation beyond repute rossmum has a reputation beyond repute rossmum has a reputation beyond repute rossmum has a reputation beyond repute rossmum has a reputation beyond repute rossmum has a reputation beyond repute rossmum has a reputation beyond repute rossmum has a reputation beyond repute rossmum has a reputation beyond repute rossmum has a reputation beyond repute rossmum has a reputation beyond repute

Oh my. It actually exists.

This has been a DayZ urban legend almost since the first playable release.
    sometimes bad posters say stupid things and i put them in here

the gladiator ring?
    found some old assets of mine from 8 years ago lmao

rossmum has a reputation beyond repute rossmum has a reputation beyond repute rossmum has a reputation beyond repute rossmum has a reputation beyond repute rossmum has a reputation beyond repute rossmum has a reputation beyond repute rossmum has a reputation beyond repute rossmum has a reputation beyond repute rossmum has a reputation beyond repute rossmum has a reputation beyond repute rossmum has a reputation beyond repute

Yep.

Friend jacked a car full of rad shit, got blown up on way to meet me at Black Lake, quite possibly by hackers as he never heard a shot. We met back up at Devil's Castle where he said he'd found 'some tents'. He spotted me with an AS-50 TWS he'd looted (seriously, he'd found like two vehicles and several tents, as well as a few murder victims, within half an hour of respawning), and informed me I was not alone. We heard what we thought was an Enfield and then what we thought was a Mak, and flanked around the castle. He got a clear shot. Got up there, and there were three bodies, one with a ghillie, all of them had really good shit - M14s, AS-50s, M4s. He then led me to the tents.

...We found at least five major clusters (>5 tents each), about ten minors (>3), and tons of pairs and singles. Must have been like 50 tents all up, maybe more. He even said some had been removed since the last time he'd looted them... insane. Most were packed with shit, by the time we headed to the vehicle carpark at the northern end of NW AF's perimeter we were both completely kitted out. I had a suppressed M4 and an M24 in my coyote pack, plus ghillie (my pack later ate the M24 when I accidentally fucked up the clicking order to swap weapons). He had an AS-50 TWS and something else, suppressed M4 I think. Ansith got on and looted with us, Urby and Ansith repaired a bus at the airfield while another 2-3 guys were right on the edge of Urby's effective range, and took off, I got a bike. Idea was to park near Cherno then lay a satchel (another of Urby's finds) under it, then wait for some idiot to come up to it... psych effect of boobytrapped vehicles would've been a lol. Hidden walls broke my bike so I fell behind, they took a wrong turn and ended up at Vybor where first the Ural we saw at NW AF scooted past and then a pair of dudes on an ATV came up. Ansith and Urby killed them almost simultaneously as they checked out the bus, then looted. Rangefinders, NVGs, GPS, another AS-50... and an L85A2 AWS in the ATV. Urby ended up with the L85. They continued a bit further before the bus broke for real and they started on foot... found a minivan somewhere near Novy Sobor from what I recall and got shot at, then I heard beeping and sure enough a fucking breadloaf comes screaming down the hill (in the middle of a dense forest) and stops next to me, honking. We headed to the farm north of Cherno, parked it in the middle of the main road, left the lights and engine on and fucked off to the hillside to wait.

Ansith got spotted by a hacker and flattened by an ATV, I think? The guy straight up rushed him before Urby got him. RIP The Last Bandit (he had the KSK 'bandit' skin until the last patch, he'd been alive for fucking ages, at least two or three months). Urby then got rushed by hacker's friend, who he shot. I took his rangefinder, then zipped back up the hill and logged, too tired to play much longer. Urby waited a bit and for a while it looked like we were go, but the fucking satchel despawned so he had to snipe the guy who went for the van.

Both Urby and I are still alive and equipped with fucking god gear. I just wish I hadn't lost the M24... oh wait, I know where to find like another ten now. Thanks, Urby!

ANZ 1 if anyone is interested, but it ping kicks so Aus/NZ only. Tents IVO 063 036 and 062 020 plus more north and west of those. I can't guarantee they'll still be there in a few days, so take it or leave it.
    Last edited by rossmum; August 17th, 2012 at 11:58 AM.

I'd go to to the tents to check them out, but I'm pretty decked out (M4A1 CCO SD, M24, G17, Rangefinder, NVGs, GPS) with everything I need except a ghillie suit and coyote backpack. That and I'm also afraid that you'll be watching the tents, ready to off me once I start perusing the contents of a tent.
    Last edited by Amit; August 17th, 2012 at 12:24 PM.

I'm well away from them (near Cherno), and if I knew it was you I'd let you through anyway. Like I said, I don't shoot people I know and trust. The ping kick is set at 180ms though, so I doubt you'd be able to get into the server without being kicked.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information