+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 20 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Thread: Steam Sales 2012

Steam Sales 2012

It's here. Time to yell in frustration at overloaded servers while merrily emptying wallets. And please ignore the MW3 $30 sale for the sake of the industry standards

Just nabbed the Bethesda collection to get Skyrim and a bunch of other titles I'd overlooked. Also Total War Shogun 2 though I need to finish Empire first before I get around to it.
    mini ITX build: core i5 2320, 8 GB RAM, Geforce GTX560 Ti

What? Are you DENSE? Are you RETARDED or something? Who the hell do you think I am? I'm the goddamn BATMAN.

neuro has much to be proud of neuro has much to be proud of neuro has much to be proud of neuro has much to be proud of neuro has much to be proud of neuro has much to be proud of neuro has much to be proud of neuro has much to be proud of neuro has much to be proud of neuro has much to be proud of neuro has much to be proud of

Re: Steam summer sale 2012

fuck you i was about to post this.

BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY
    gallery-smellery!
    tutorial-brutorial!

Quake was a game where a guy jumped over your head at 30mph, spun, put 3 rockets in your grill and landed without slowing down and no one called "aim bot!" at it."

Further news: Now the community is allowed to vote on the next game to get a steep discount of its own (> 50%) every 8 hours. Right now it's between Saints Row 3, The Witcher 2, or Batman Arkham City. I say vote for The Witcher 2.

Looking to get Assassins Creed Revelations (confirmed no draconian DRM on that one) when it gets more than 33% off.
    Last edited by Mr Buckshot; July 12th, 2012 at 12:49 PM.

What? Are you DENSE? Are you RETARDED or something? Who the hell do you think I am? I'm the goddamn BATMAN.

And of course, the Sale happens when I don't have any money to buy with. Happy fucking day.

"We also tried switching back, but they say we're using too many resources. Fuck them."

Blog Entries
    n00b1n8R has a reputation beyond repute n00b1n8R has a reputation beyond repute n00b1n8R has a reputation beyond repute n00b1n8R has a reputation beyond repute n00b1n8R has a reputation beyond repute n00b1n8R has a reputation beyond repute n00b1n8R has a reputation beyond repute n00b1n8R has a reputation beyond repute n00b1n8R has a reputation beyond repute n00b1n8R has a reputation beyond repute n00b1n8R has a reputation beyond repute

I knew the Gaben would not forsake us
    (or let our wallets to intact)

Quote Originally Posted by Roostervier View Post
    selentic ill admit i didnt actually watch the video because a majority of your posts are pointless, ad hominem, or ultra-liberal sensationalist bullshit

Blog Entries
    Kornman00 has a reputation beyond repute Kornman00 has a reputation beyond repute Kornman00 has a reputation beyond repute Kornman00 has a reputation beyond repute Kornman00 has a reputation beyond repute Kornman00 has a reputation beyond repute Kornman00 has a reputation beyond repute Kornman00 has a reputation beyond repute Kornman00 has a reputation beyond repute Kornman00 has a reputation beyond repute Kornman00 has a reputation beyond repute

Getting the Eidos collection. Not blowing 50$ on anything else tho.

Blog Entries
    =sw=warlord has a reputation beyond repute =sw=warlord has a reputation beyond repute =sw=warlord has a reputation beyond repute =sw=warlord has a reputation beyond repute =sw=warlord has a reputation beyond repute =sw=warlord has a reputation beyond repute =sw=warlord has a reputation beyond repute =sw=warlord has a reputation beyond repute =sw=warlord has a reputation beyond repute =sw=warlord has a reputation beyond repute =sw=warlord has a reputation beyond repute

Deus ex Human revolution for £4.00?!

Blog Entries
    Kornman00 has a reputation beyond repute Kornman00 has a reputation beyond repute Kornman00 has a reputation beyond repute Kornman00 has a reputation beyond repute Kornman00 has a reputation beyond repute Kornman00 has a reputation beyond repute Kornman00 has a reputation beyond repute Kornman00 has a reputation beyond repute Kornman00 has a reputation beyond repute Kornman00 has a reputation beyond repute Kornman00 has a reputation beyond repute

still haven't played all i got during the christmas sale

Quote Originally Posted by =sw=warlord View Post
    Deus ex Human revolution for £4.00?!
    If you don't have it by now.

GET IT.

and The Missing Link DLC was pretty good too.

Also, anyone know what the Badges are for? They don't seem to be giving me any rewards (at least not yet). Still, the objectives are super easy and don't require you to own games so I''ll just do them.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information