+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Battlefield 4? You have got to be kidding me...

Posts, posts EVERYWHERE! Warsaw's Avatar
    Warsaw has a reputation beyond repute Warsaw has a reputation beyond repute Warsaw has a reputation beyond repute Warsaw has a reputation beyond repute Warsaw has a reputation beyond repute Warsaw has a reputation beyond repute Warsaw has a reputation beyond repute Warsaw has a reputation beyond repute Warsaw has a reputation beyond repute Warsaw has a reputation beyond repute Warsaw has a reputation beyond repute

Re: Battlefield 4? You have got to be kidding me...

They won't. It'll be more of the current formula with new and improved bugs.

TeeKup: I don't much care for men crawling in the mud
    TeeKup: id rather them be crawling in my bed

Man you are so fucking negative all the time xP

I personally still want to see 1942 remade with a current gen engine, like frostbite 2, that shit would be the best game ever.

I dunno, I have faith in DICE, they've delivered on much thus far. EA though....

And I agree, I would LOVE to see 1942 redone with frostbite 2. 1943 was hardly a decent remake.

Warsaw has a reputation beyond repute Warsaw has a reputation beyond repute Warsaw has a reputation beyond repute Warsaw has a reputation beyond repute Warsaw has a reputation beyond repute Warsaw has a reputation beyond repute Warsaw has a reputation beyond repute Warsaw has a reputation beyond repute Warsaw has a reputation beyond repute Warsaw has a reputation beyond repute Warsaw has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by Bobblehob View Post
    Man you are so fucking negative all the time xP

I personally still want to see 1942 remade with a current gen engine, like frostbite 2, that shit would be the best game ever.
    And you're naive.

I would love to see a WWII Battlefield game on Frostbite. I don't know about you guys, but I also thought the first level of Bad Company 2 was a great template for an entire Bad Company campaign set during that time.

Quote Originally Posted by Warsaw View Post
    And you're naive.

I would love to see a WWII Battlefield game on Frostbite. I don't know about you guys, but I also thought the first level of Bad Company 2 was a great template for an entire Bad Company campaign set during that time.
    I was hoping at least a quarter of the Campaign would be WWII related shit tying into the modern era story. Nope .avi

Bad Company '44.

That would be a day one purchase, especially if it followed the BC1 style campaign play.

Quote Originally Posted by Warsaw View Post
    And you're naive.

Nah, I just have a broader definition of fun in BF3 than you do. Glad to see that you would at least appreciate a WWII game from Dice.

Blog Entries
    =sw=warlord has a reputation beyond repute =sw=warlord has a reputation beyond repute =sw=warlord has a reputation beyond repute =sw=warlord has a reputation beyond repute =sw=warlord has a reputation beyond repute =sw=warlord has a reputation beyond repute =sw=warlord has a reputation beyond repute =sw=warlord has a reputation beyond repute =sw=warlord has a reputation beyond repute =sw=warlord has a reputation beyond repute =sw=warlord has a reputation beyond repute

Playing Metro on conquest is akin to fun as hammering carpeting nails through your Testicles into a 4x4.
    If you really enjoy that then be my guest, there's always at least one masochist around.

Quote Originally Posted by =sw=warlord View Post
    Playing Metro on conquest is akin to fun as hammering carpeting nails through your Testicles into a 4x4.
    If you really enjoy that then be my guest, there's always at least one masochist around.
    You are right on that one xP I avoid those servers if at all possible. I usually do things like Jihad Jeep'ing and C4 traps, more troll worthy things that make me happy.

Blog Entries
    =sw=warlord has a reputation beyond repute =sw=warlord has a reputation beyond repute =sw=warlord has a reputation beyond repute =sw=warlord has a reputation beyond repute =sw=warlord has a reputation beyond repute =sw=warlord has a reputation beyond repute =sw=warlord has a reputation beyond repute =sw=warlord has a reputation beyond repute =sw=warlord has a reputation beyond repute =sw=warlord has a reputation beyond repute =sw=warlord has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by Bobblehob View Post
    You are right on that one xP I avoid those servers if at all possible. I usually do things like Jihad Jeep'ing and C4 traps, more troll worthy things that make me happy.
    If you want to troll, C4 a helo, park it at the other teams base, fly away in one of their jets and then watch them bitch when they take off in the trap.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information