+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: Battlefield 4? You have got to be kidding me...

Re: Battlefield 4? You have got to be kidding me...

Yes! Birgirpall did that in a couple of his videos, and I probably will try it as soon as I finish the video I am working on.

Battlefield 4: Return of the Origins.

Why did this suprise anyone? This is EA we're talking about.

"We also tried switching back, but they say we're using too many resources. Fuck them."

Quote Originally Posted by Warsaw View Post
    They won't. It'll be more of the current formula with new and improved bugs.
    I lol'd quite heartily at that

I think Metroid is a pretty cool guy, eh finds missiles and doesn't afraid of anything.

this game has regenerating health?
    for planes???????

GOOD PLAN.
    found some old assets of mine from 8 years ago lmao

Battlefield fans –The team at DICE is hard at work on the next entry in the Battlefield series, and to ensure access to the exclusive Battlefield 4 beta, shooter fans can pre-order Medal of Honor Warfighter today. While there is no further Battlefield 4 news at this point – remember, if you don’t see it published here, it’s just rumor and speculation – we did want to take this opportunity to share a few thoughts on the state of the Battlefield franchise.

We are extremely proud of Battlefield 3, and with millions of fans out there, we’re happy you’re enjoying it too. When we launched the game, we introduced unparalleled levels of in-game destruction, all-out vehicle warfare and redefined online gameplay. Even with billions of bullets fired and millions of games played, we know the Battlefield 3 story is still just the beginning. As ever, we are humbled by the community’s response to the game, and couldn’t be happier with the feedback we have received to Battlefield 3 Premium. With the Back to Karkand and Close Quarters expansion packs already out, Armored Kill around the corner, and End Game and Aftermath still on the horizon, we’re looking forward to many more hours of gameplay with you, and can’t wait to see the stories you will tell through Battlelog and player created videos.

But we’re not ready to talk about Battlefield 4 yet - in the meantime, we hope you will continue to enjoy Battlefield 3 and all the Battlefield 3 Premium content still to come. We invite you to check out Danger Close Studio’s Medal of Honor Warfighter, which is also powered by the Frostbite 2 engine and the free social network, Battlelog. Don’t forget that pre-ordering Medal of Honor Warfighter Limited Edition (at no extra cost) guarantees access to the exclusive Battlefield 4 Beta.

See you on the battlefield!
    I don't understand why people are surprised? Making a game takes time. Of course they already got started on the next one. Why wouldn't they? It's not like they sit around with their thumbs up their asses and watch as people play a game. It's a money making business.

I mean, Halo Reach was being developed right after Halo 3. And so was ODST. It makes sense to get to work right away so they can make a deadline. I don't get why people are so worked up about this.

It's just so soon after the release of BF3, less than a year, to already be announcing the next big game.

It got leaked. They didn't make an announcement in a sense. It seems like it's more or less caught people off guard. I mean, it's not like we didn't know that Halo 3 was going to happen after Halo 2. Why do people think there wasn't going to be another Battlefied game? Of course there is. It's not like they're saying it's coming out right away. You still have probably a year or two of Battlefield 3. Which is about right for a game.

I didn't say there wasn't going to be a BF4 :P I just wasn't expecting to hear about it so soon.

Posts, posts EVERYWHERE! Warsaw's Avatar
    Warsaw has a reputation beyond repute Warsaw has a reputation beyond repute Warsaw has a reputation beyond repute Warsaw has a reputation beyond repute Warsaw has a reputation beyond repute Warsaw has a reputation beyond repute Warsaw has a reputation beyond repute Warsaw has a reputation beyond repute Warsaw has a reputation beyond repute Warsaw has a reputation beyond repute Warsaw has a reputation beyond repute

I laud BF3 for having destructible environments, but I don't see where they can get off calling it "unparalleled" when BC2's buildings were fully collapsible. BF3's destruction is pretty, but it lacks substance.

TeeKup: I don't much care for men crawling in the mud
    TeeKup: id rather them be crawling in my bed

Buildings fully collapse in BF3 too.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information