+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Just Cause games

Blog Entries
    Kornman00 has a reputation beyond repute Kornman00 has a reputation beyond repute Kornman00 has a reputation beyond repute Kornman00 has a reputation beyond repute Kornman00 has a reputation beyond repute Kornman00 has a reputation beyond repute Kornman00 has a reputation beyond repute Kornman00 has a reputation beyond repute Kornman00 has a reputation beyond repute Kornman00 has a reputation beyond repute Kornman00 has a reputation beyond repute

Just Cause games

I could have sworn that I had made a thread about JustCause2 before, but the search feature is like "waaaaa, I'm a little bitch, just & cause are too common to search for". vB, what shitty shit forum software.

Anyway, with wind of JustCause3 in the air (in the coming years), and with JC2-MP recently revived and in beta, I thought I'd make one.

Also, JC2 is currently on the Steam Summer Sale poll...for -75% off, so it should go for less than 5$ if it wins. Only four hours left.

Also, I've posted on the JC-MP forums about joining their dev team. I thought about getting in on JC modding a while back, but the community was pretty dry back then.

Re: Just Cause games

Game is p cool, got it on the Steam sale.

I think Metroid is a pretty cool guy, eh finds missiles and doesn't afraid of anything.

Just Cause 2 is ridiculously fun. Shitty plot, but I love blowing stuff up while performing all kinds of impossible vehicular stunts.

One fun thing to do: Camp at the airports with a heavy vehicle, and grapple on to airplanes as they take off, while attaching the other end to your vehicle. The results can be pretty hilarious.
    mini ITX build: core i5 2320, 8 GB RAM, Geforce GTX560 Ti

What? Are you DENSE? Are you RETARDED or something? Who the hell do you think I am? I'm the goddamn BATMAN.

Everyone vote for JC2 on the steam sale so we can all paly MP together!

Blog Entries
    Kornman00 has a reputation beyond repute Kornman00 has a reputation beyond repute Kornman00 has a reputation beyond repute Kornman00 has a reputation beyond repute Kornman00 has a reputation beyond repute Kornman00 has a reputation beyond repute Kornman00 has a reputation beyond repute Kornman00 has a reputation beyond repute Kornman00 has a reputation beyond repute Kornman00 has a reputation beyond repute Kornman00 has a reputation beyond repute

It lost. To fucking DEAD SPACE 2? Are you fucking kidding me?

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHH

I ain't payin' $9US for that shit.

Blog Entries

I got JC2 plus all the DLC in the Edios pack for 49$

http://www.google.com/search?q=just+...3Amodacity.net

I wasted hours of my life just crashing stuff in just cause 2

totally worth it

Quote Originally Posted by Amit View Post
    AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHH

I ain't payin' $9US for that shit.
    there's still hope. Keep checking every 8 hours. Sometimes games that lost the vote in the community choice make it onto the flash sales anyway, like the Darkness 2.

Still, $10 is pretty good value for Just Cause 2... but I guess it's worth trying your luck for a $5 deal.
    mini ITX build: core i5 2320, 8 GB RAM, Geforce GTX560 Ti

What? Are you DENSE? Are you RETARDED or something? Who the hell do you think I am? I'm the goddamn BATMAN.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Buckshot View Post
    there's still hope. Keep checking every 8 hours. Sometimes games that lost the vote in the community choice make it onto the flash sales anyway, like the Darkness 2.

Still, $10 is pretty good value for Just Cause 2... but I guess it's worth trying your luck for a $5 deal.
    Yeye, that's what I'm banking on this time. Might even end up as a daily deal at some point, hopefully.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information