+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Dinosaur Dig Sites Vandalized in Alberta

rossmum has a reputation beyond repute rossmum has a reputation beyond repute rossmum has a reputation beyond repute rossmum has a reputation beyond repute rossmum has a reputation beyond repute rossmum has a reputation beyond repute rossmum has a reputation beyond repute rossmum has a reputation beyond repute rossmum has a reputation beyond repute rossmum has a reputation beyond repute rossmum has a reputation beyond repute

Re: Dinosaur Dig Sites Vandalized in Alberta

no, until he hit that point he had found the nice little niche of 'really, incredibly stupid shit nazis think' which i'm so used to seeing on fucking youtube comments and so on that i just assumed he was one of the real whack ones
    Take my hand and I'll show you what was and will be

Blog Entries
    TVTyrant has a reputation beyond repute TVTyrant has a reputation beyond repute TVTyrant has a reputation beyond repute TVTyrant has a reputation beyond repute TVTyrant has a reputation beyond repute TVTyrant has a reputation beyond repute TVTyrant has a reputation beyond repute TVTyrant has a reputation beyond repute TVTyrant has a reputation beyond repute TVTyrant has a reputation beyond repute TVTyrant has a reputation beyond repute

I figured this out long ago lol

rossmum has a reputation beyond repute rossmum has a reputation beyond repute rossmum has a reputation beyond repute rossmum has a reputation beyond repute rossmum has a reputation beyond repute rossmum has a reputation beyond repute rossmum has a reputation beyond repute rossmum has a reputation beyond repute rossmum has a reputation beyond repute rossmum has a reputation beyond repute rossmum has a reputation beyond repute

there were a few times he almost killed it, but i kind of wanted it to be real so hard i just assumed that he was a combination of insane nazi and obnoxious shitposter, which to be fair is quite a common partnership

Blog Entries
    TVTyrant has a reputation beyond repute TVTyrant has a reputation beyond repute TVTyrant has a reputation beyond repute TVTyrant has a reputation beyond repute TVTyrant has a reputation beyond repute TVTyrant has a reputation beyond repute TVTyrant has a reputation beyond repute TVTyrant has a reputation beyond repute TVTyrant has a reputation beyond repute TVTyrant has a reputation beyond repute TVTyrant has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by rossmum View Post
    there were a few times he almost killed it, but i kind of wanted it to be real so hard i just assumed that he was a combination of insane nazi and obnoxious shitposter, which to be fair is quite a common partnership
    Lol. Yeah, but your go between with him in the guns thread was LMAO.

Quote Originally Posted by Roostervier View Post
    i would say you're supporting my argument. why would a member of a religious group take part in such an excursion? doesn't that seem suspicious? jews, as i've mentioned before, do not share a common ancestor with humans. they are, in fact, descendants of chamaeleo chamaeleon musae. i believe this paleontologist is the culprit, jewish paleontologists all have an ulterior motive: destroy the evidence that they do not descend from human ancestors as we do. if this knowledge of their shape-shifting heritage were leaked out to the human population, jews would lose their foothold in western society. all the evidence points to the jews, only the keen observer would recognize this.
    If his true goal is to destroy the evidence, why would he bring so much attention to it? Btw, he's not Jewish, I just made that up to get you all wet hahahahaha.

party's over, man, it's a gimmick

everyone go back inside, nothing to see here

Blog Entries
    Cagerrin is on a distinguished road

put smarties tubes on cats' legs make them walk like a robot

Not really sure where you guys get your ideas about Texas. I live in Texas and not one person I know or work with (or ever have) is a religious extremist. I bet you think we all wear cowboy hats and greet eachother with "howdy", too.

I think Metroid is a pretty cool guy, eh finds missiles and doesn't afraid of anything.

Quote Originally Posted by Pooky View Post
    Not really sure where you guys get your ideas about Texas. I live in Texas and not one person I know or work with (or ever have) is a religious extremist. I bet you think we all wear cowboy hats and greet eachother with "howdy", too.
    The noisy fuckheads, same place people get their negative ideas about anyone else.

Oh, and that one Civil War memorial which basically splurges over how the CSA were the true heroes and just totally misunderstood and hurrrghhh.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by rossmum View Post
    Oh, and that one Civil War memorial which basically splurges over how the CSA were the true heroes and just totally misunderstood and hurrrghhh.
    To be fair, Jap text books usually have two sentences on WW2.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information