i hate it when movies about comic book hero's arn't realistic
Even at almost 3 hours long, I felt that movie took out a lot of content. Some parts of the film pacing was rushed. I think they could have spent more time with the build up of the dark knight rising out of the pit. There was no real struggle to overcome there.
The movie was still really good though; I'd recommend it.
Originally Posted by Heathen
Got done watching it, along with the 2 other batman movies (that i hadnt seen before).
- it was a good movie, but not on par with the 2nd
- wasn't as dark, like others said
- tied in nicely with the 1st movie, 2nd movie not so much except for Harvey Dent
- anne hathaway did a nice job playing her role, although i still miss Rachel from batman 1 & 2 ->
- anti climatic like others said, ALTHOUGH, it did rap the whole trilogy up nicely and didn't leave giant plot holes or anything.
- bane was a very cool character and i find him on par with the men in the 1st movie, as he should be
- i was really hoping at one point alfred would show up and beat bane with a baseball bat
those are my thoughts. overall a good movie, would recommend
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)