+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: 0 ping server

Re: 0 ping server

In all the years I played Halo, I can't say I ever remember people complaining about pings all that much. Mostly it was aimbots they whined about.

El Durado :/
    supersniper has much to be proud of supersniper has much to be proud of supersniper has much to be proud of supersniper has much to be proud of supersniper has much to be proud of supersniper has much to be proud of supersniper has much to be proud of supersniper has much to be proud of supersniper has much to be proud of supersniper has much to be proud of supersniper has much to be proud of

pooky ping complaining is a new thing that started in '2010.

Nebula no you cant do that -____________-

The reason its showing 0 there is because its glitching/lagging and cant display the ping correctly.
    I play on my own network and still do not get 0 ping I get about 2. But in halo it displays 33.

also even with Zero ping Halo PC will always have lead its the game not the network. When I play on my servers which are hosting Literally right next to me. I still have to lead.

Um... no, if you actually have zero ping you don't have to lead at all. Try hosting a listen server to see what I mean. It's not possible to have zero ping to a dedicated server though.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information