+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: What scares you guys?

What scares you guys?

I'm currently thinking about a good antagonist for a story. A scary one to be correct. Me and my friends tend to agree that non-physical beings (such as ghosts) freak people out the most.

To my opinion, a disfigured humanoid creature is the most scariest. The fact of making a disfigured humanoid creature into an apparition makes it scarier since physical power has no effect.

My friends are scared of little girls that are ghosts. Examples such as the grudge and the ring.

So my question is: What physical features or activities of a creature scares you the most?

Blog Entries
    =sw=warlord has a reputation beyond repute =sw=warlord has a reputation beyond repute =sw=warlord has a reputation beyond repute =sw=warlord has a reputation beyond repute =sw=warlord has a reputation beyond repute =sw=warlord has a reputation beyond repute =sw=warlord has a reputation beyond repute =sw=warlord has a reputation beyond repute =sw=warlord has a reputation beyond repute =sw=warlord has a reputation beyond repute =sw=warlord has a reputation beyond repute

Re: What scares you guys?

Everything about this insect freaks me out.
    Take your pick.

write about how your kind enslave humanity with an imaginary number

Emmzee is on a distinguished road

YOU ARE A SKELETON CONTROLLED BY A GHOST
    ME STOMPING NERDS!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Roostervier View Post
    write about how your kind enslave humanity with an imaginary number
    How are you not banned?

But yes, Insects are freaky too. Amnesia did a great job with having cockroaches climb all over your face.

The type of sadism displayed by Martin in the girl with the dragon tattoo (how he talks about gestures of hope, the fear of offending, etc).
    mini ITX build: core i5 2320, 8 GB RAM, Geforce GTX560 Ti

What? Are you DENSE? Are you RETARDED or something? Who the hell do you think I am? I'm the goddamn BATMAN.

Higuy has a reputation beyond repute Higuy has a reputation beyond repute Higuy has a reputation beyond repute Higuy has a reputation beyond repute Higuy has a reputation beyond repute Higuy has a reputation beyond repute Higuy has a reputation beyond repute Higuy has a reputation beyond repute Higuy has a reputation beyond repute Higuy has a reputation beyond repute Higuy has a reputation beyond repute

I hate snakes, bees, and anything related to the thought of a parasite in your body. Freaks me out.
    "I don't know wtf I'm doing. Zbrush UI is like looking into the matrix."
    Lumoria - Youtube - Portfolio

human ignorance and politics.
    found some old assets of mine from 8 years ago lmao

Sunlight.

The human technology style is relatively near future with obvious advanced technology but it is all recognizable and functional without being overly complex or "gadgety"

Local Pokémon Professor thehoodedsmack's Avatar
    thehoodedsmack has a reputation beyond repute thehoodedsmack has a reputation beyond repute thehoodedsmack has a reputation beyond repute thehoodedsmack has a reputation beyond repute thehoodedsmack has a reputation beyond repute thehoodedsmack has a reputation beyond repute thehoodedsmack has a reputation beyond repute thehoodedsmack has a reputation beyond repute thehoodedsmack has a reputation beyond repute thehoodedsmack has a reputation beyond repute thehoodedsmack has a reputation beyond repute

King Ramses from Courage the Cowardly Dog.

Return the slab, bitches.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information