View Poll Results: What you think about all this?

Voters
24. You may not vote on this poll
  • Don't think like me so down with Chick-fil-a!

7 29.17%
  • Could careless, just serve me my chicken!

10 41.67%
  • Need a Chick-fil-a built over here

2 8.33%
  • No opinion

5 20.83%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 12 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Thread: Chick-fil-a

Chick-fil-a

Anyone following the whole thing regarding Chick-fil-a? Seems like they're doing very well after the media decided to make a huge deal out of one man's comments regarding his views on gay marriage..

http://www.newsday.com/news/nation/h...cord-1.3879181

I could honestly careless about what the Chick-fil-a president (or whatever he is) says, for all I care, they're just a fast food restaurant that serves chicken. What you think?
    Last edited by STLRamsFan; August 2nd, 2012 at 07:29 PM.

Re: Chick-fil-a

http://wonkette.com/479047/mike-huck...hicken-company

http://wonkette.com/479271/santorum-...-special-sauce

http://wonkette.com/479768/a-childre...to-chick-fil-a

More articles.

It is sad that liberal groups call for tolerance yet they are vicious in their intolerance when someone disagrees with them.
    I think Governor Mike Huckabee said it best when he wrote, “Too often, those on the left make corporate statements to show support for same sex marriage, abortion, or profanity, but if Christians affirm traditional values, we’re considered homophobic, fundamentalists, hate-mongers, and intolerant.”
    lololol
    Quote Originally Posted by Hélder Câmara
    When I give food to the poor, they call me a saint. When I ask why the poor have no food, they call me a Communist.

Blog Entries
    =sw=warlord has a reputation beyond repute =sw=warlord has a reputation beyond repute =sw=warlord has a reputation beyond repute =sw=warlord has a reputation beyond repute =sw=warlord has a reputation beyond repute =sw=warlord has a reputation beyond repute =sw=warlord has a reputation beyond repute =sw=warlord has a reputation beyond repute =sw=warlord has a reputation beyond repute =sw=warlord has a reputation beyond repute =sw=warlord has a reputation beyond repute

You'd have thought for a company who makes sandwiches they wouldn't mind it too much when two bits of meat touch in the middle.

Blog Entries
    TVTyrant has a reputation beyond repute TVTyrant has a reputation beyond repute TVTyrant has a reputation beyond repute TVTyrant has a reputation beyond repute TVTyrant has a reputation beyond repute TVTyrant has a reputation beyond repute TVTyrant has a reputation beyond repute TVTyrant has a reputation beyond repute TVTyrant has a reputation beyond repute TVTyrant has a reputation beyond repute TVTyrant has a reputation beyond repute

Eh. As long as they aren't saying "We refuse to serve gays" or something fucked up like that, I can care less what their CEO believes in. I don't even think there is a Chik Fill or whatever in Oregon.

Blog Entries
    TVTyrant has a reputation beyond repute TVTyrant has a reputation beyond repute TVTyrant has a reputation beyond repute TVTyrant has a reputation beyond repute TVTyrant has a reputation beyond repute TVTyrant has a reputation beyond repute TVTyrant has a reputation beyond repute TVTyrant has a reputation beyond repute TVTyrant has a reputation beyond repute TVTyrant has a reputation beyond repute TVTyrant has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by =sw=warlord View Post
    You'd have thought for a company who makes sandwiches they wouldn't mind it too much when two bits of meat touch in the middle.
    Ba dum dum tssh

Higuy has a reputation beyond repute Higuy has a reputation beyond repute Higuy has a reputation beyond repute Higuy has a reputation beyond repute Higuy has a reputation beyond repute Higuy has a reputation beyond repute Higuy has a reputation beyond repute Higuy has a reputation beyond repute Higuy has a reputation beyond repute Higuy has a reputation beyond repute Higuy has a reputation beyond repute

A CEO of a private business is entitled to whatever opinion and morals he believes even if others find it morally wrong, and if he intends to operate his business on those same beliefs then so be it.

To be honest, I do not care what he or the business may practice, they make good food and that is about all I care about.
    "I don't know wtf I'm doing. Zbrush UI is like looking into the matrix."
    Lumoria - Youtube - Portfolio

This video is unable to be displayed because the YouTube video tags were used incorrectly. Please review proper use of the tags here.
    When I give food to the poor, they call me a saint. When I ask why the poor have no food, they call me a Communist.

Blog Entries

I don't particularly like that guy, but I agree with everything he said in this video.

Quote Originally Posted by Higuy View Post
    they make good food and that is about all I care about.
    haha ok, so you wouldn't care if they were supporting the kkk or something else either(like say that ugandan law supporting the execution of homosexuals, which supposedly they also have supported (apparently I can't find a proper source on this though?) monetarily), aight then!

also

If you have ever bought a yummy chicken sandwich from Chick Fil A, some of your money went on to be donated to the National Organization for Marriage, the Ruth Institute, the Pennsylvania Family Institute, Focus on the Family and Exodus International—all activist groups fighting against equal marriage rights for gays and many running programs designed to cure homosexuality. Many of these gay cure programs are actually brainwashing camps where uptight conservative parents send their gay kids to put the fear of God into them. “No son of mine is going to prefer mating with people of the same gender!”
    Last edited by Rainbow Dash; August 2nd, 2012 at 09:01 PM.

Local Pokémon Professor thehoodedsmack's Avatar
    thehoodedsmack has a reputation beyond repute thehoodedsmack has a reputation beyond repute thehoodedsmack has a reputation beyond repute thehoodedsmack has a reputation beyond repute thehoodedsmack has a reputation beyond repute thehoodedsmack has a reputation beyond repute thehoodedsmack has a reputation beyond repute thehoodedsmack has a reputation beyond repute thehoodedsmack has a reputation beyond repute thehoodedsmack has a reputation beyond repute thehoodedsmack has a reputation beyond repute

Brief Grammar Lesson
    Quote Originally Posted by STLRamsFan View Post
    I could honestly careless
    Quote Originally Posted by TVTyrant View Post
    I can care less
    COULDN'T. You COULDN'T care less. Saying you COULD care less implies you care at least a bit, and also implies you may care a great deal, as it suggests no upper limit. The only thing it DOESN'T imply is that you don't care at all, which is EXACTLY the point you're trying to make. Is this an American phrase or something? Why is it so common? Why don't people listen to the words they're saying?

I don't think there's anything wrong with defending your traditional (see ancient, outdated) ideals. The problem with a large-scale event like this, however, is that it attracts actual bigots, from both sides, to ruin and escalate what would otherwise be a local-news-making-only story.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information