+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Skyrim - Dawnguard for PC!

ODX has much to be proud of ODX has much to be proud of ODX has much to be proud of ODX has much to be proud of ODX has much to be proud of ODX has much to be proud of ODX has much to be proud of ODX has much to be proud of ODX has much to be proud of ODX has much to be proud of

Re: Skyrim - Dawnguard for PC!

It's a really nice add on. I'm in love with Serana, but you can't marry her D:
    She's a great companion to have though. Oh and there's more playtime to get from each story since there's also side objectives. Mostly just "hunt down, kill this person" kinda stuff but if you take Serana along it feels much better. Plus with the new weapon additions it adds much more fun. And I mean TONS of fun (blacking out the sun is pretty fun, I don't want to say much more other than that though unless you ask since it's minor spoilers).

So, how long until Dawnguard is copied over to free mod packages?

Quote Originally Posted by Zeph View Post
    So, how long until Dawnguard is copied over to free mod packages?
    Has this happened before? From my experience with Bethesda games and sites where you download mods for them, you can't create the mod in a free version. For example, for New Vegas you can't find the DLC as a free mod on Nexus. Unless by "free" you mean torrent....

So who else is buying this during Thanksgiving? I know I am....if they have it on sale at all.

Oh and how could this be Skyrim DLC without some Robbaz?
    This video is unable to be displayed because the YouTube video tags were used incorrectly. Please review proper use of the tags here.
    Last edited by DarkHalo003; August 4th, 2012 at 11:33 AM.

"We also tried switching back, but they say we're using too many resources. Fuck them."

ODX has much to be proud of ODX has much to be proud of ODX has much to be proud of ODX has much to be proud of ODX has much to be proud of ODX has much to be proud of ODX has much to be proud of ODX has much to be proud of ODX has much to be proud of ODX has much to be proud of

Hey, me again. Okay so apparently there's a whole other quest they've added which involves you searching for (they're marked in a journal) and scavenging around 4 different dungeons to put together a key that gets you into another place. There's someone helping you along so it feels worthwhile and fun. I'm still going through it, but I just wanted to let you all know that I'm definitely getting lots of playtime with Dawnguard. I'm sure there's even more I still haven't found yet too.

Bethesda really has done a lot more than just add a nice new vampire/vampire-hunter quest though, they've added entirely new areas and other quests to go through. Seriously, it's starting to come out to be worth the $20 I paid for it.

This video is unable to be displayed because the YouTube video tags were used incorrectly. Please review proper use of the tags here.

^_^

"We also tried switching back, but they say we're using too many resources. Fuck them."

Blog Entries
    TeeKup has a reputation beyond repute TeeKup has a reputation beyond repute TeeKup has a reputation beyond repute TeeKup has a reputation beyond repute TeeKup has a reputation beyond repute TeeKup has a reputation beyond repute TeeKup has a reputation beyond repute TeeKup has a reputation beyond repute TeeKup has a reputation beyond repute TeeKup has a reputation beyond repute TeeKup has a reputation beyond repute

Looking forward to that. It looks intense.

Blog Entries
    TVTyrant has a reputation beyond repute TVTyrant has a reputation beyond repute TVTyrant has a reputation beyond repute TVTyrant has a reputation beyond repute TVTyrant has a reputation beyond repute TVTyrant has a reputation beyond repute TVTyrant has a reputation beyond repute TVTyrant has a reputation beyond repute TVTyrant has a reputation beyond repute TVTyrant has a reputation beyond repute TVTyrant has a reputation beyond repute

Fuck I played this game too much.

Quote Originally Posted by TVTyrant View Post
    Fuck I played this game too much.
    201 Hours! I haven't even done Dawnguard yet.

Blog Entries
    TVTyrant has a reputation beyond repute TVTyrant has a reputation beyond repute TVTyrant has a reputation beyond repute TVTyrant has a reputation beyond repute TVTyrant has a reputation beyond repute TVTyrant has a reputation beyond repute TVTyrant has a reputation beyond repute TVTyrant has a reputation beyond repute TVTyrant has a reputation beyond repute TVTyrant has a reputation beyond repute TVTyrant has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by DarkHalo003 View Post
    201 Hours! I haven't even done Dawnguard yet.
    I'm at like 160 or something. My XBox has been on the fritz so I never really get a chance to play it for long before my machine stops working.

Quote Originally Posted by TVTyrant View Post
    I'm at like 160 or something. My XBox has been on the fritz so I never really get a chance to play it for long before my machine stops working.
    160 on Xbox? That's devotion dude. ^_^

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information