+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Curiosity

Curiosity

http://news.cnet.com/8301-11386_3-57...takes-descent/

First time I've heard of this to be quite honest. Hope this goes well! Would be cool to learn a bit more about Mars.

Re: Curiosity

There have been a couple of TV specials. It's one of the biggest things the science community has to try and drive funding for future events. The sheer logistics of it are more complicated and intense than any military operation ever yet the budget for such things is abysmal.

Blog Entries
    TVTyrant has a reputation beyond repute TVTyrant has a reputation beyond repute TVTyrant has a reputation beyond repute TVTyrant has a reputation beyond repute TVTyrant has a reputation beyond repute TVTyrant has a reputation beyond repute TVTyrant has a reputation beyond repute TVTyrant has a reputation beyond repute TVTyrant has a reputation beyond repute TVTyrant has a reputation beyond repute TVTyrant has a reputation beyond repute

Watching I, Caveman right now lol

Can't wait!

It's funny. I watch that stuff, but then forget how big Curiosity actually is:

Higuy has a reputation beyond repute Higuy has a reputation beyond repute Higuy has a reputation beyond repute Higuy has a reputation beyond repute Higuy has a reputation beyond repute Higuy has a reputation beyond repute Higuy has a reputation beyond repute Higuy has a reputation beyond repute Higuy has a reputation beyond repute Higuy has a reputation beyond repute Higuy has a reputation beyond repute

Going to be crazy and awesome, cant wait. My friend works at NASA and this all he ever talks about lol.
    "I don't know wtf I'm doing. Zbrush UI is like looking into the matrix."
    Lumoria - Youtube - Portfolio

Been following this for years, excited to hear how the landing goes!
    Last edited by JackalStomper; August 5th, 2012 at 04:39 AM.

A guy in the car club I'm part of actually works at JPL and is a part of this.

rossmum has a reputation beyond repute rossmum has a reputation beyond repute rossmum has a reputation beyond repute rossmum has a reputation beyond repute rossmum has a reputation beyond repute rossmum has a reputation beyond repute rossmum has a reputation beyond repute rossmum has a reputation beyond repute rossmum has a reputation beyond repute rossmum has a reputation beyond repute rossmum has a reputation beyond repute

Imagine how much more awesome shit NASA could do if the US spent less money blowing up brown people and more money blowing up rocks. On Mars.

Space rules.
    sometimes bad posters say stupid things and i put them in here

Dozo has much to be proud of Dozo has much to be proud of Dozo has much to be proud of Dozo has much to be proud of Dozo has much to be proud of Dozo has much to be proud of Dozo has much to be proud of

Quote Originally Posted by rossmum View Post
    space rules.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information