+ Reply to Thread

Thread: State of Decay

Hybrid View

Sanctus has much to be proud of Sanctus has much to be proud of Sanctus has much to be proud of Sanctus has much to be proud of Sanctus has much to be proud of Sanctus has much to be proud of Sanctus has much to be proud of Sanctus has much to be proud of Sanctus has much to be proud of Sanctus has much to be proud of

State of Decay

I didn't even hear about this game until I saw the Gamescom trailer, but now I'm kind of excited about it.

This video is unable to be displayed because the YouTube video tags were used incorrectly. Please review proper use of the tags here.

This is one of those games where your decisions are supposed to mean something, but what I found interesting was that it isn't just gameplay that's affected. Apparently the landscape is altered as well. I'm guessing through looting houses and finding materials to build up your base, everything you do is permanent. I also like the fact that the focus is on teamwork and base-building, not just killing zombies. I'm already a sucker for any post-apocalyptic zombie game, but this one seems promising.
    Last edited by Sanctus; August 23rd, 2012 at 10:11 PM.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information