+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6

Thread: A big warning to you all. Prevent yourself from the punishment!(seriously no spam)

rossmum has a reputation beyond repute rossmum has a reputation beyond repute rossmum has a reputation beyond repute rossmum has a reputation beyond repute rossmum has a reputation beyond repute rossmum has a reputation beyond repute rossmum has a reputation beyond repute rossmum has a reputation beyond repute rossmum has a reputation beyond repute rossmum has a reputation beyond repute rossmum has a reputation beyond repute

Re: A big warning to you all. Prevent yourself from the punishment!(seriously no spam

Quote Originally Posted by Darkzealot View Post
    I opened this topic to warn you all for a very harsh punishment. I warned you all to fear God's punishment, Save yourselfs from the hellfire and fear the one and only God! Yet no one believes me. Again my position is the same as that of the sentry who sees the enemy from afar and warns his people of the danger of their enemies. Does such a person ever lie to his people?' NO because thats the last person they expect to lie to them.

Everyone i warn you that you are heading for a torment!

To those who familiar with this topic, we are legion! We are globaly spreading this message! Each and every site on the internet. The time of our return to god is coming! Soon the day of judgement wil break! and no disbeliever will be accepted. I have warned you all! This was my last effort to convince you.

May god put you all on straight path!
    oh just hurry up and ddos the site already you big fucking drama queen, nobody gives a shit
    sometimes bad posters say stupid things and i put them in here

Blog Entries
    Kornman00 has a reputation beyond repute Kornman00 has a reputation beyond repute Kornman00 has a reputation beyond repute Kornman00 has a reputation beyond repute Kornman00 has a reputation beyond repute Kornman00 has a reputation beyond repute Kornman00 has a reputation beyond repute Kornman00 has a reputation beyond repute Kornman00 has a reputation beyond repute Kornman00 has a reputation beyond repute Kornman00 has a reputation beyond repute

Re: A big warning to you all. Prevent yourself from the punishment!(seriously no spam

betcha won't hit him ddos

Where's Baturkin?

"We also tried switching back, but they say we're using too many resources. Fuck them."

Hotrod has much to be proud of Hotrod has much to be proud of Hotrod has much to be proud of Hotrod has much to be proud of Hotrod has much to be proud of Hotrod has much to be proud of Hotrod has much to be proud of Hotrod has much to be proud of Hotrod has much to be proud of Hotrod has much to be proud of

Quote Originally Posted by DarkHalo003 View Post
    Where's Baturkin?
    ...I was hungry...
    What do you call a lasgun with a laser sight on it? Twin linked :3

Sanctus has much to be proud of Sanctus has much to be proud of Sanctus has much to be proud of Sanctus has much to be proud of Sanctus has much to be proud of Sanctus has much to be proud of Sanctus has much to be proud of Sanctus has much to be proud of Sanctus has much to be proud of Sanctus has much to be proud of

Quote Originally Posted by TVTyrant View Post
    We just jump at any chance of excitement.
    This. Things have been a little dull lately.
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkHalcyon View Post
    Speaking of excitement, I'm going to go furiously masturbate for a while.
    LAWL
    "Science without religion is lame. Religion without science is blind."
    Sever: "One does not simply drive a warthog; One targets enemies with a warthog

Name:  561697_451473904896877_761529789_n.jpg
Views: 114
Size:  30.3 KB

<Rentafence> i scroll down and Tnnaas fucking avatar and signature are giving me fuckign seizures

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information