+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: If you could get rid of one website....

If you could get rid of one website....

What would it be?

I would get rid of Tout. Has anyone actually seen that crap? I'm seriously surprised some places in the media are actually pushing it somewhat... Really hoping that thing does not become mainstream or I'll end up losing my mind. What a stupid website.

NneYaTano has much to be proud of NneYaTano has much to be proud of NneYaTano has much to be proud of NneYaTano has much to be proud of NneYaTano has much to be proud of NneYaTano has much to be proud of NneYaTano has much to be proud of NneYaTano has much to be proud of NneYaTano has much to be proud of NneYaTano has much to be proud of

Re: If you could get rid of one website....

Getting rid of the GOP website wouldn't be so bad.

rossmum has a reputation beyond repute rossmum has a reputation beyond repute rossmum has a reputation beyond repute rossmum has a reputation beyond repute rossmum has a reputation beyond repute rossmum has a reputation beyond repute rossmum has a reputation beyond repute rossmum has a reputation beyond repute rossmum has a reputation beyond repute rossmum has a reputation beyond repute rossmum has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by DarkHalcyon View Post
    Getting rid of the GOP website wouldn't be so bad.
    that or fox, though they'd still have the tv channels so i don't know if it would help any
    sometimes bad posters say stupid things and i put them in here

n00b1n8R has a reputation beyond repute n00b1n8R has a reputation beyond repute n00b1n8R has a reputation beyond repute n00b1n8R has a reputation beyond repute n00b1n8R has a reputation beyond repute n00b1n8R has a reputation beyond repute n00b1n8R has a reputation beyond repute n00b1n8R has a reputation beyond repute n00b1n8R has a reputation beyond repute n00b1n8R has a reputation beyond repute n00b1n8R has a reputation beyond repute

modacity.net/forums

Quote Originally Posted by Roostervier View Post
    selentic ill admit i didnt actually watch the video because a majority of your posts are pointless, ad hominem, or ultra-liberal sensationalist bullshit

Blog Entries
    Kornman00 has a reputation beyond repute Kornman00 has a reputation beyond repute Kornman00 has a reputation beyond repute Kornman00 has a reputation beyond repute Kornman00 has a reputation beyond repute Kornman00 has a reputation beyond repute Kornman00 has a reputation beyond repute Kornman00 has a reputation beyond repute Kornman00 has a reputation beyond repute Kornman00 has a reputation beyond repute Kornman00 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by n00b1n8R View Post
    modacity.net/forums
    That's not a website, that's a folder on a website

Blog Entries
    =sw=warlord has a reputation beyond repute =sw=warlord has a reputation beyond repute =sw=warlord has a reputation beyond repute =sw=warlord has a reputation beyond repute =sw=warlord has a reputation beyond repute =sw=warlord has a reputation beyond repute =sw=warlord has a reputation beyond repute =sw=warlord has a reputation beyond repute =sw=warlord has a reputation beyond repute =sw=warlord has a reputation beyond repute =sw=warlord has a reputation beyond repute

Websites?
    4Chan, that is likely one of the few sites I know exist which I would be happy to see gone.
    As for companies...I would love to see News Corporation dissolved and gone.

4chans actually a good site. just stay outta /b/ and /v/
    found some old assets of mine from 8 years ago lmao

Blog Entries
    InnerGoat has a reputation beyond repute InnerGoat has a reputation beyond repute InnerGoat has a reputation beyond repute InnerGoat has a reputation beyond repute InnerGoat has a reputation beyond repute InnerGoat has a reputation beyond repute InnerGoat has a reputation beyond repute InnerGoat has a reputation beyond repute InnerGoat has a reputation beyond repute InnerGoat has a reputation beyond repute InnerGoat has a reputation beyond repute

facebook, enemy of are freedom!

Bitchin' Sitar Solos nuttyyayap's Avatar
    nuttyyayap has much to be proud of nuttyyayap has much to be proud of nuttyyayap has much to be proud of nuttyyayap has much to be proud of nuttyyayap has much to be proud of nuttyyayap has much to be proud of nuttyyayap has much to be proud of nuttyyayap has much to be proud of nuttyyayap has much to be proud of nuttyyayap has much to be proud of

en.Wikipedia.org
    Look don't judge me okay
    Quote Originally Posted by neuro View Post
    butts
    Quote Originally Posted by Siliconmaster View Post
    Butts.

Blog Entries
    Kornman00 has a reputation beyond repute Kornman00 has a reputation beyond repute Kornman00 has a reputation beyond repute Kornman00 has a reputation beyond repute Kornman00 has a reputation beyond repute Kornman00 has a reputation beyond repute Kornman00 has a reputation beyond repute Kornman00 has a reputation beyond repute Kornman00 has a reputation beyond repute Kornman00 has a reputation beyond repute Kornman00 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by Bing
    google.com
    Silly bing

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information