View Poll Results: Who you gonna vote fer or support (if you can't vote)

Voters
47. You may not vote on this poll
  • Obama'rama

27 57.45%
  • Mitt 'The Ripper' Romney

9 19.15%
  • Other (Independent candidate)

11 23.40%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 67 1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast

Thread: 2012 Presidency (USA)

Blog Entries
    Kornman00 has a reputation beyond repute Kornman00 has a reputation beyond repute Kornman00 has a reputation beyond repute Kornman00 has a reputation beyond repute Kornman00 has a reputation beyond repute Kornman00 has a reputation beyond repute Kornman00 has a reputation beyond repute Kornman00 has a reputation beyond repute Kornman00 has a reputation beyond repute Kornman00 has a reputation beyond repute Kornman00 has a reputation beyond repute

Arrow 2012 Presidency (USA)

Gonna dust off the heated modacity political discussions by asking who is supporting/voting for which candidate. Results are private to protect the innocent(ly stupid).

I, personally, think Obama is the lesser of two evils (since our fucking country is a goddamn two party system these days) in the grand scheme of things. The Romney campaign is a joke. Whose pants are on fire.

Re: 2012 Presidency (USA)

i dont plan on voting, but if i had to, it would be for an independent. i was never crazy about obama, but romney is fucking nuts.
    Playing BC2 again. I'll take shitty hit registration due to Brazillian lag over built in shitty hit reg.

All of them suck.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hélder Câmara
    When I give food to the poor, they call me a saint. When I ask why the poor have no food, they call me a Communist.

NneYaTano has much to be proud of NneYaTano has much to be proud of NneYaTano has much to be proud of NneYaTano has much to be proud of NneYaTano has much to be proud of NneYaTano has much to be proud of NneYaTano has much to be proud of NneYaTano has much to be proud of NneYaTano has much to be proud of NneYaTano has much to be proud of

Personally, I'd rather choose a disappointing president over a bat-shit crazy president. Seriously, Romney is screwed in the head.

I can't vote in this election, so it's not like it matters who I choose. Yet.

n00b1n8R has a reputation beyond repute n00b1n8R has a reputation beyond repute n00b1n8R has a reputation beyond repute n00b1n8R has a reputation beyond repute n00b1n8R has a reputation beyond repute n00b1n8R has a reputation beyond repute n00b1n8R has a reputation beyond repute n00b1n8R has a reputation beyond repute n00b1n8R has a reputation beyond repute n00b1n8R has a reputation beyond repute n00b1n8R has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by Donut View Post
    i dont plan on voting, but if i had to, it would be for an independent. i was never crazy about obama, but romney is fucking nuts.
    You're a fucking moron, wasting privileges people in other countries literally kill for.

#compulsoryvotingstrengthensdemocracy

Quote Originally Posted by Roostervier View Post
    selentic ill admit i didnt actually watch the video because a majority of your posts are pointless, ad hominem, or ultra-liberal sensationalist bullshit

No idea... Give me more chooses (and better ones at that) than just two. Tired of this two party system.

Rick Perry!

I heard a funny line the other day - "Mitt Romney and Obama, different shit from the same asshole."

Why would you want to watch your character get shot by a corrupt US General when you can watch him get eviscerated by an eight-foot alien in purple body armour?

Quote Originally Posted by n00b1n8R View Post
    You're a fucking moron, wasting privileges people in other countries literally kill for.

#compulsoryvotingstrengthensdemocracy
    No, you're a fucking moron.

Forcing people to choose between two clowns doesn't improve anything.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hélder Câmara
    When I give food to the poor, they call me a saint. When I ask why the poor have no food, they call me a Communist.

n00b1n8R has a reputation beyond repute n00b1n8R has a reputation beyond repute n00b1n8R has a reputation beyond repute n00b1n8R has a reputation beyond repute n00b1n8R has a reputation beyond repute n00b1n8R has a reputation beyond repute n00b1n8R has a reputation beyond repute n00b1n8R has a reputation beyond repute n00b1n8R has a reputation beyond repute n00b1n8R has a reputation beyond repute n00b1n8R has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by Rainbow Dash View Post
    No, you're a fucking moron.

Forcing people to choose between two clowns doesn't improve anything.
    :stopposting:

Quote Originally Posted by Roostervier View Post
    selentic ill admit i didnt actually watch the video because a majority of your posts are pointless, ad hominem, or ultra-liberal sensationalist bullshit

Quote Originally Posted by Donut View Post
    Please vote. Even if you void your ticket by writing-in someone, please vote.

I'm voting Romney for reasons that I can't honestly explain here, but so the Liberal-Nazis here don't pester me, I will say I am full-heartedly Independent and I think both sides are fucking stupid. I just simply do not think Obama and his cabinet are worth two shits, not saying Romney is much better. It's a Catch-22 really. I also hate these election threads because it turns into a shit storm of opinions and bigotry on both sides. I think our government is shitty anyways and frankly we have bigger issues than who is going to be the face of Americuh over the next 4 Years. Our Bureaucracy is fucking pile of shit and lawyers/banks/Congressman are running rampant. Romney will probably exacerbate them, but at least something productive might happen from it (like pulling out of this shitty economic situation). The point I'm making is that things are going to get worse before they can get better no matter which way you slice it. Obama and his cabinet are fucking idiots. The Republican party is a bunch of fucking idiots. The people of Americuh are a bunch of fucking idiots. Anyone who endorses either side IS a fucking idiot. So I hope you all catch my drift here.

And Sel, you don't have to vote between two guys. n00b is right.

"We also tried switching back, but they say we're using too many resources. Fuck them."

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information