View Poll Results: Who you gonna vote fer or support (if you can't vote)

Voters
47. You may not vote on this poll
  • Obama'rama

27 57.45%
  • Mitt 'The Ripper' Romney

9 19.15%
  • Other (Independent candidate)

11 23.40%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 35 of 67 FirstFirst ... 25 33 34 35 36 37 45 ... LastLast

Thread: 2012 Presidency (USA)

Blog Entries
    TVTyrant has a reputation beyond repute TVTyrant has a reputation beyond repute TVTyrant has a reputation beyond repute TVTyrant has a reputation beyond repute TVTyrant has a reputation beyond repute TVTyrant has a reputation beyond repute TVTyrant has a reputation beyond repute TVTyrant has a reputation beyond repute TVTyrant has a reputation beyond repute TVTyrant has a reputation beyond repute TVTyrant has a reputation beyond repute

Re: 2012 Presidency (USA)

Quote Originally Posted by t3h m00kz View Post
    Or about whether rape is legitimate or forcable or not
    If it's a real rape your body will just shut down gawsh

neuro has much to be proud of neuro has much to be proud of neuro has much to be proud of neuro has much to be proud of neuro has much to be proud of neuro has much to be proud of neuro has much to be proud of neuro has much to be proud of neuro has much to be proud of neuro has much to be proud of neuro has much to be proud of

this thread makes me proud
    gallery-smellery!
    tutorial-brutorial!

Quake was a game where a guy jumped over your head at 30mph, spun, put 3 rockets in your grill and landed without slowing down and no one called "aim bot!" at it."

rossmum has a reputation beyond repute rossmum has a reputation beyond repute rossmum has a reputation beyond repute rossmum has a reputation beyond repute rossmum has a reputation beyond repute rossmum has a reputation beyond repute rossmum has a reputation beyond repute rossmum has a reputation beyond repute rossmum has a reputation beyond repute rossmum has a reputation beyond repute rossmum has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by Emmzee View Post
    fuck you this thread isnt about politics
    im going to threadshit your threads with politics. ha. ha. my revenge will be perfect.

if shes unconscious its basically like fucking a realdoll
    holy lol
    sometimes bad posters say stupid things and i put them in here

The things people say...

Emmzee is on a distinguished road

Quote Originally Posted by KingFisher View Post
    You cannot rape the willing.
    my expert anime knowledge seems to indicate otherwise
    ME STOMPING NERDS!!!

Blog Entries
    TVTyrant has a reputation beyond repute TVTyrant has a reputation beyond repute TVTyrant has a reputation beyond repute TVTyrant has a reputation beyond repute TVTyrant has a reputation beyond repute TVTyrant has a reputation beyond repute TVTyrant has a reputation beyond repute TVTyrant has a reputation beyond repute TVTyrant has a reputation beyond repute TVTyrant has a reputation beyond repute TVTyrant has a reputation beyond repute

my expert anime knowledge seems to indicate otherwise
    lol sir. lol

Emmzee is on a distinguished road

A liberal Muslim homosexual illegal immigrant ACLU lawyer professor and abortion doctor was teaching a class on Karl Marx.
    “Before the class begins, you must get on your knees and worship Marx and accept that he was the most highly-evolved being that the world has ever known, even greater than Jesus Christ.”
    At this moment, a brave, patriotic, pro-life, Eagle Scout Navy SEAL champion who had served 1500 tours of duty and understood the necessity of war and fully supported all military decisions made by the United States stood up and held a rock.
    “How old is this rock?” he asked.
    The arrogant professor smirked his PhD smile and smugly replied “4.6 billion years old, you stupid Christian.”
    “Wrong,” said the brilliant war hero. “It’s been 5,000 years since God created it. If it was 4.6 billion years old and evolution, as you say, is real… then it should be an animal by now.”
    The professor was visibly shaken and dropped his copy of The Origin of Species. He stormed out of the room, his eyes full of liberal crocodile tears.
    The 500 students all applauded and registered Republican that day. An eagle named “Small Government” flew into the room and perched atop the American flag and shed a tear on the chalk board. He reminded the students of the necessity of the 2nd Amendment and encouraged them all purchase firearms. The pledge of allegiance was read several times, and God himself showed up and enacted a flat tax rate across the country. Ronald Reagan watched all of this with great joy, smiling from the heavens.
    The professor lost his tenure and was fired the next day. He mysteriously lost his life later that year and the coroner found that he died from chronic atheism. The university used the money that would have paid his salary to demolish the biology department building and erect a statue of Rocky in its place.
    ME STOMPING NERDS!!!

Local Pokémon Professor thehoodedsmack's Avatar
    thehoodedsmack has a reputation beyond repute thehoodedsmack has a reputation beyond repute thehoodedsmack has a reputation beyond repute thehoodedsmack has a reputation beyond repute thehoodedsmack has a reputation beyond repute thehoodedsmack has a reputation beyond repute thehoodedsmack has a reputation beyond repute thehoodedsmack has a reputation beyond repute thehoodedsmack has a reputation beyond repute thehoodedsmack has a reputation beyond repute thehoodedsmack has a reputation beyond repute

The boxer or the flying-squirrel?

fuck bro now I need to purchase firearms

rossmum has a reputation beyond repute rossmum has a reputation beyond repute rossmum has a reputation beyond repute rossmum has a reputation beyond repute rossmum has a reputation beyond repute rossmum has a reputation beyond repute rossmum has a reputation beyond repute rossmum has a reputation beyond repute rossmum has a reputation beyond repute rossmum has a reputation beyond repute rossmum has a reputation beyond repute

ahahaha that's the best version of that i've seen yet
    sometimes bad posters say stupid things and i put them in here

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information