View Poll Results: Who you gonna vote fer or support (if you can't vote)

Voters
47. You may not vote on this poll
  • Obama'rama

27 57.45%
  • Mitt 'The Ripper' Romney

9 19.15%
  • Other (Independent candidate)

11 23.40%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 51 of 67 FirstFirst ... 41 49 50 51 52 53 61 ... LastLast

Thread: 2012 Presidency (USA)

Re: 2012 Presidency (USA)

BUTTFACES

Quote Originally Posted by CN3089 View Post
    The truth can't be biased.
    No, but the people speaking that one truth can. I'm not supporting Romney by saying this, but frankly that would have been a lot more effective if they would have left out Obama's site as the source.

"We also tried switching back, but they say we're using too many resources. Fuck them."

Who cares about bias when this is happening: Virginia GOP Caught Destroying Voter Registration Forms

In this case, bias may be a good thing.
    Last edited by Amit; October 17th, 2012 at 04:46 PM.

Posts, posts EVERYWHERE! Warsaw's Avatar
    Warsaw has a reputation beyond repute Warsaw has a reputation beyond repute Warsaw has a reputation beyond repute Warsaw has a reputation beyond repute Warsaw has a reputation beyond repute Warsaw has a reputation beyond repute Warsaw has a reputation beyond repute Warsaw has a reputation beyond repute Warsaw has a reputation beyond repute Warsaw has a reputation beyond repute Warsaw has a reputation beyond repute

Fucking what...

Virginia has historically been a conservative state, though it's also historically only been that by a small margin. I think these guys were afraid of VA going liberal this election.

Assholes. Too much room to fix the vote.

TeeKup: I don't much care for men crawling in the mud
    TeeKup: id rather them be crawling in my bed

Quote Originally Posted by Amit View Post
    Who cares about bias when this is happening: Virginia GOP Caught Destroying Voter Registration Forms

In this case, bias may be a good thing.
    Bias is never good in these elections because it blinds people to considering better alternatives.

That's a crock of shit. GOP is the true monster here, as I've been saying for months now.

"We also tried switching back, but they say we're using too many resources. Fuck them."

Warsaw has a reputation beyond repute Warsaw has a reputation beyond repute Warsaw has a reputation beyond repute Warsaw has a reputation beyond repute Warsaw has a reputation beyond repute Warsaw has a reputation beyond repute Warsaw has a reputation beyond repute Warsaw has a reputation beyond repute Warsaw has a reputation beyond repute Warsaw has a reputation beyond repute Warsaw has a reputation beyond repute

On a tangent: I find GOP to be a most ironic name when the Democratic party is older...

rossmum has a reputation beyond repute rossmum has a reputation beyond repute rossmum has a reputation beyond repute rossmum has a reputation beyond repute rossmum has a reputation beyond repute rossmum has a reputation beyond repute rossmum has a reputation beyond repute rossmum has a reputation beyond repute rossmum has a reputation beyond repute rossmum has a reputation beyond repute rossmum has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by Warsaw View Post
    Fucking what...

Virginia has historically been a conservative state, though it's also historically only been that by a small margin. I think these guys were afraid of VA going liberal this election.

Assholes. Too much room to fix the vote.
    considering that the rightest and nuttiest of the right wing nuts in that state already openly called for armed revolution to make sure COMMIES AND OBUMMER DON'T DESTROY 'MURIKA, i can't say i'm surprised
    sometimes bad posters say stupid things and i put them in here

I'm still scratching my head at that. I would expect that out of South Carolina, Texas, Mississippi, Georgia, or Alabama. But Virginia? The state that was pretty split even during the Civil War? What in the fuck? Must be a guy who moved here...

rossmum has a reputation beyond repute rossmum has a reputation beyond repute rossmum has a reputation beyond repute rossmum has a reputation beyond repute rossmum has a reputation beyond repute rossmum has a reputation beyond repute rossmum has a reputation beyond repute rossmum has a reputation beyond repute rossmum has a reputation beyond repute rossmum has a reputation beyond repute rossmum has a reputation beyond repute

i dunno man, i was always led to believe virginia had a fairly significant backwoods hick population that the rest of the state like... ignored
    sometimes bad posters say stupid things and i put them in here

I just wish Obama's economic plans weren't such a one-sided shitfest. Basically, in my state of Georgia, Obama's plans will fuck up a lot of stuff that's actually going pretty well like special programs for funding public universities (which for many is the best outlet for education in Georgia) and other programs revolving around medical care that's supported by non-profit organizations. It has a lot of our reps sweating because of it and it also explains why my parents are so nervous over the election.

That's another thing about Obama and the Democratic Party today: they don't give two shits about how the states are managed nor the reprecussions they'll create by forcing these retardedly implemented plans (Obamacare is literally retarded. It's a good concept, but simply retarded in it's implementation). They want centralized government and they want the power that comes with it. Honestly, that's why this situation is a Catch-22. Obama will fuck up the economy in each state and Romney will fuck up the economy as a whole. No one really wins. Those of you sucked into Obama's speeches and are banking off of Romney being a total tard are being taken for saps. Those who are conservative economists are desparately hoping Romney isn't a total fuck. People like me who are at a position that can't do shit and see the fucked up nature of both sides are trying to just survive. Fuck, why can't this country figure itself out, acknowledge everyone's boundaries economically, AND KEEP IT THAT WAY?
    Last edited by DarkHalo003; October 18th, 2012 at 11:56 AM.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information