+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 35 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 17 ... LastLast

Thread: planetside 2

Re: planetside 2

Once the AU server comes online it might be finally time to brush the dust off of my Sidewinder 3D Pro B)

rossmum has a reputation beyond repute rossmum has a reputation beyond repute rossmum has a reputation beyond repute rossmum has a reputation beyond repute rossmum has a reputation beyond repute rossmum has a reputation beyond repute rossmum has a reputation beyond repute rossmum has a reputation beyond repute rossmum has a reputation beyond repute rossmum has a reputation beyond repute rossmum has a reputation beyond repute

i'll be staying in the us servers, gotta play w/ my bros
    sometimes bad posters say stupid things and i put them in here

Quote Originally Posted by rossmum View Post
    Which reminds me. I have one last unused beta key for whoever needs one still.

Quote Originally Posted by rossmum View Post
    I'm barely back from uni before the servers shut down

neuro has much to be proud of neuro has much to be proud of neuro has much to be proud of neuro has much to be proud of neuro has much to be proud of neuro has much to be proud of neuro has much to be proud of neuro has much to be proud of neuro has much to be proud of neuro has much to be proud of neuro has much to be proud of

that just shows how completely retarded and insane the flight dynamics are in this game

edit:
    also, are scythes made out of fuckign ice crystals or someting?

they die in like 5 hits from ANYTHING, while i have to unload three ENTIRE FUCKING MAGS from a scythe into a liberator to kill that shit
    Last edited by neuro; October 19th, 2012 at 01:41 AM.
    gallery-smellery!
    tutorial-brutorial!

Quake was a game where a guy jumped over your head at 30mph, spun, put 3 rockets in your grill and landed without slowing down and no one called "aim bot!" at it."

Liberators got an HP boost in a recent patch. Before that, pretty much anything brought it down with just 1 mag.

rossmum has a reputation beyond repute rossmum has a reputation beyond repute rossmum has a reputation beyond repute rossmum has a reputation beyond repute rossmum has a reputation beyond repute rossmum has a reputation beyond repute rossmum has a reputation beyond repute rossmum has a reputation beyond repute rossmum has a reputation beyond repute rossmum has a reputation beyond repute rossmum has a reputation beyond repute

Yeah, they used to be fairly easy to kill.
    sometimes bad posters say stupid things and i put them in here

Quote Originally Posted by Amit View Post
    You need a good pilot to pull stuff like that off.
    Shit really? I must be a natural because I was doing exactly that the first time I jumped into one and someone in a fighter started to pursue us. It just makes sense that you want to get your most powerful guns to bear.

Quote Originally Posted by Cortexian View Post
    Shit really? I must be a natural because I was doing exactly that the first time I jumped into one and someone in a fighter started to pursue us. It just makes sense that you want to get your most powerful guns to bear.
    First: Oh jesus, your Rep lol.

2nd, If you're familiar with flying in other games, you shouldn't have too much difficulty. Most of the people I've ran into in PS2 through squads don't really know how to fly beyond a Galaxy because its so slow lol. It's one of those games where you start flying and instantly know how to use the aircraft or you crash and burn and have to practice it more.

3rd, Amerish Reveal:

Can't wait to play on that beautiful map.
    Last edited by Amit; October 19th, 2012 at 09:01 AM.

Just got emailed an extra key if anyone is still after one.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information