+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Bad Company is becoming a TV series. Developed by Fox.

Bad Company is becoming a TV series. Developed by Fox.

Fox has put in development Bad Company, an hourlong action comedy based on EA's bestselling video game from Alias alum John Eisendrath, Sony TV and studio-based Happy Madison.

Written by Eisendrath, Bad Company features the main characters from the game. It follows four renegade soldiers as they exit military life and enter the private sector. But trouble is never far behind as they realize their commanding officer had used them to further the ends of a shadow unit within the government and now wants them dead to cover his tracks. Eisendrath is executive producing with Happy Madison's Doug Robinson and EA's Patrick Bach and Patrick O'Brien.
    Source

Blog Entries
    TeeKup has a reputation beyond repute TeeKup has a reputation beyond repute TeeKup has a reputation beyond repute TeeKup has a reputation beyond repute TeeKup has a reputation beyond repute TeeKup has a reputation beyond repute TeeKup has a reputation beyond repute TeeKup has a reputation beyond repute TeeKup has a reputation beyond repute TeeKup has a reputation beyond repute TeeKup has a reputation beyond repute

Re: Bad Company is becoming a TV series. Developed by Fox.

But...bad company 3 D:

Also the MoH Warfighter beta is absolute garbage.

wait, wait. so youre telling me theyre making a tv show where haggard, sarge, sweetwater, and marlowe leave the army and go work at a fucking office? like bad company workaholics?

i need to see this shit
    Playing BC2 again. I'll take shitty hit registration due to Brazillian lag over built in shitty hit reg.

Stopped reading at Fox.

Posts, posts EVERYWHERE! Warsaw's Avatar
    Warsaw has a reputation beyond repute Warsaw has a reputation beyond repute Warsaw has a reputation beyond repute Warsaw has a reputation beyond repute Warsaw has a reputation beyond repute Warsaw has a reputation beyond repute Warsaw has a reputation beyond repute Warsaw has a reputation beyond repute Warsaw has a reputation beyond repute Warsaw has a reputation beyond repute Warsaw has a reputation beyond repute

You can rest assured that they are going to have to gear up for military shenanigans all the same...

Personally, I'd rather have a TV show that follows their military escapades along the lines of the gold digging in BC1, but this will have to do.

TeeKup: I don't much care for men crawling in the mud
    TeeKup: id rather them be crawling in my bed

ODX has much to be proud of ODX has much to be proud of ODX has much to be proud of ODX has much to be proud of ODX has much to be proud of ODX has much to be proud of ODX has much to be proud of ODX has much to be proud of ODX has much to be proud of ODX has much to be proud of

Bad Company 3 or shut the fuck up.

...But I guess I will give this a chance

I'll refrain from being quick to judge, but BC3 would be nice

What does BC3 have to do with this? They announced a TV show. DICE is still on their dick and balls trying to scrape out Aftermath while working on BF4 because its EA's workhorse now.

Quote Originally Posted by Cortexian View Post
    Stopped reading at Fox.
    You can't hate FOX forever for what happened to Firefly.

Lol yes I can.

But I hate FOX because FOX.

Quote Originally Posted by EX12693 View Post
    Lol yes I can.

But I hate FOX because FOX.
    I presume because of the bias? If so, its no worse than any other, just biased in a different direction.

And on the prime time end they have a popular lineup, best of which in my opinion is Bob's Burgers, but thats just me...

Edit: Shit, forgot COPS, that show is just all kinds of epic.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information