+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: I love you, Peanut.

Master Kim is on a distinguished road

I love you, Peanut.

Limited has much to be proud of Limited has much to be proud of Limited has much to be proud of Limited has much to be proud of Limited has much to be proud of Limited has much to be proud of Limited has much to be proud of

Re: I love you, Peanut.

You are right that was tramautic. I'm sorry you had to witness it and be there in the aftermath. RIP Peanut.

My cat was hit by a car a few weeks back. Luckily she survived although she had to have her tail taken off.

Bossniak is on a distinguished road

Sorry to hear that. May she rest in peace.

FlyingStone is on a distinguished road

Terrible, terrible thing. RIP Penut, take care Kim..
    -F.S
    User Interface For Halo Custom Edition - Yoyorast Island
    Yoyorast Island © Yoyorast and TheGhost 2005

Banned
    Dole is on a distinguished road

...she has my prayers. There are no emoticons to depict my expression after reading that.
    I'm sorry. So sorry.

One of my dogs died three years ago, and another was hit by a car six years ago, but I've never been through something of this magnitude.
    Accept my condolences... on behalf of me and my former Samoyed companion, Dole.

Syuusuke has a brilliant future Syuusuke has a brilliant future Syuusuke has a brilliant future Syuusuke has a brilliant future Syuusuke has a brilliant future Syuusuke has a brilliant future Syuusuke has a brilliant future Syuusuke has a brilliant future Syuusuke has a brilliant future Syuusuke has a brilliant future Syuusuke has a brilliant future

How long have you had her?

I can't believe this happened. I am so, so sorry to hear about this.

Hurrvish is on a distinguished road

i choked when i read about the part where she died in your arms. that must have been a very traumatizing experience...

rest in peace peanut, and enjoy life in dog heaven

Pred1ator is on a distinguished road

dog heaven? I dont belive in god or hell or heaven. sorry mate, its hard to loose a loved one, i lost my uncle a couple of years ago and my grandmas three dogs, woody, deedee, and spirit. I still cry about it today

RIP Peanut

TheGhost has a reputation beyond repute TheGhost has a reputation beyond repute TheGhost has a reputation beyond repute TheGhost has a reputation beyond repute TheGhost has a reputation beyond repute TheGhost has a reputation beyond repute TheGhost has a reputation beyond repute TheGhost has a reputation beyond repute TheGhost has a reputation beyond repute TheGhost has a reputation beyond repute TheGhost has a reputation beyond repute

I'm so sorry for your loss. I am glad you are getting through this and hope for the best, even in these sad times.

InnerGoat killed my dakimakura waifu because I didn't post my desk :( jcap's Avatar
    jcap has a reputation beyond repute jcap has a reputation beyond repute jcap has a reputation beyond repute jcap has a reputation beyond repute jcap has a reputation beyond repute jcap has a reputation beyond repute jcap has a reputation beyond repute jcap has a reputation beyond repute jcap has a reputation beyond repute jcap has a reputation beyond repute jcap has a reputation beyond repute

I am so terribly sorry for your loss. It looks and sounds like she was a wonderful dog. It's really terrible this had to happen to her. May she rest in peace.

While I'm not sure if this is exactly the best time to say this, I'm impressed by your emotional intelligence surrounding this. You're not looking to point the finger, placing the blame on whoever is most vulnerable. While it's difficult, you're accepting that it happened. Those are very good, wise ways to handle these things (and the correct ways), rather than blaming yourself for everything and letting it completely tear you up inside.

Again, I'm sorry for your loss. I've lost two dogs in my life so far. They weren't taken as tragically since they died from old age, so I can't really say I feel your grief. Our last dog died when I was around 7-8 or so, so I can't remember exactly what it was like, but it had me upset, especially when I was that young.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information