Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: 2 Free Games on Origin [EXPIRED]

Re: 2 Free Games on Origin (US & Canada Only; Sorry Intl. Cunts)

Only reason most people care is because ME3 and BF3 are Origin exclusives. That's the only reason I have it, might as well take advantage of shit like this in that case.

Edit: Invalid promo code on round 2.
    Last edited by Cortexian; October 14th, 2012 at 05:00 AM.

ODX has much to be proud of ODX has much to be proud of ODX has much to be proud of ODX has much to be proud of ODX has much to be proud of ODX has much to be proud of ODX has much to be proud of ODX has much to be proud of ODX has much to be proud of ODX has much to be proud of

Quote Originally Posted by Ryx View Post
    Will do this tomorrow. Hopefully it still works <3
    Nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnooooope.

Code's dead. Don't try to tell me otherwise, I tried everything, every browser, every hidden mode, logged in and out, client or browser: nothing.

Searched up threads: Code's officially dead :[

Yep, no longer works

Well, the only games worth getting on Origin at all are ME3 (pretty good, well worth the $20 I paid for the deluxe ed) and BF3 (big letdown in the end, would not recommend at full price) and I already have them plus they aren't compatible with this deal. Any of the compatible games that appeal to me are probably in my steam library from earlier sales.
    mini ITX build: core i5 2320, 8 GB RAM, Geforce GTX560 Ti

What? Are you DENSE? Are you RETARDED or something? Who the hell do you think I am? I'm the goddamn BATMAN.

ODX has much to be proud of ODX has much to be proud of ODX has much to be proud of ODX has much to be proud of ODX has much to be proud of ODX has much to be proud of ODX has much to be proud of ODX has much to be proud of ODX has much to be proud of ODX has much to be proud of

I had already gotten BF3 for $7.50 earlier on Amazon, was hoping to get Back to Karkand for free but nope :[

Expired.

Closed Thread

Thread Information