+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: What cellphone do you have?

STLRamsFan has a reputation beyond repute STLRamsFan has a reputation beyond repute STLRamsFan has a reputation beyond repute STLRamsFan has a reputation beyond repute STLRamsFan has a reputation beyond repute STLRamsFan has a reputation beyond repute STLRamsFan has a reputation beyond repute STLRamsFan has a reputation beyond repute STLRamsFan has a reputation beyond repute STLRamsFan has a reputation beyond repute STLRamsFan has a reputation beyond repute

What cellphone do you have?

Have another survey I need to do for class. So what cellphone and carrier you have? Do you like it? Any plans to upgrade soon?

For me: galaxy s3 for Verizon. I love it, it's an awesome phone and well worth it. Finally no plans on upgrading since I do not want to lose unlimited data to Verizon's jack off plans. Unlimited data, shared 2000 minutes, and unlimited texting.
    Edit: also what plan do you have? (Data, text, minutes)
    Last edited by STLRamsFan; October 29th, 2012 at 04:30 PM.

Re: What cellphone do you have?

HTC Radar.

i THIIIINK i use Vodafone, but honestly i'm not that sure.

yeha i like it, it's a windows phone, which i'm sort of intuitively against, but it's pretty dang stable, and doesn't really crash ever.
    good dang battery life, no real complaints.

i had an LG Arena before, and that was a piece of shit.
    i don't need to upgrade, i've got a business subscription (for me alone) but i actually have an option to add like extra numbers to it for employees whose phonecosts would end up on my phonebill (like a company phone)

i got it because it was the only subscription that didn't charge extra for calling from and to other countries in europe.
    i'm on the move a lot, i've lived in frankfurt, paris, and now rome, so that shit's an issue if i have to pay a ton just to call my parents.

i don't get free internet with it, but for 14 euros a month, a free HTC radar, and no 'out of bundle' charges was a pretty goddamn good deal to me.

hope this helps

(also, it's a dutch subscription)
    gallery-smellery!
    tutorial-brutorial!

Quake was a game where a guy jumped over your head at 30mph, spun, put 3 rockets in your grill and landed without slowing down and no one called "aim bot!" at it."

T-Mobile G2X. Should have gotten a Galaxy S3

Posts, posts EVERYWHERE! Warsaw's Avatar
    Warsaw has a reputation beyond repute Warsaw has a reputation beyond repute Warsaw has a reputation beyond repute Warsaw has a reputation beyond repute Warsaw has a reputation beyond repute Warsaw has a reputation beyond repute Warsaw has a reputation beyond repute Warsaw has a reputation beyond repute Warsaw has a reputation beyond repute Warsaw has a reputation beyond repute Warsaw has a reputation beyond repute

Device: Samsung Omnia 7

Carrier: AT&T

I love the build quality and choice of materials on it, as well as the squared-off shape. Samsung typically makes plastic pieces of shit for phones, so this one is definitely an oddball in that it's almost completely aluminum. It is a Windows Phone as well. I like the UI and all of the fluidity, but Microsoft has failed to evolve it to keep up with the times. They've also given us early adopters the shaft with Windows Phone 8 and shot their platform in the foot by making all of its selling points now available to the competition. Great job, Microsoft.

I'm on a family plan, and we went with AT&T because of the flexibility of GSM. My data plan is Unlimited, but it's the $15/mo. Unlimited Data for Non-Smartphones plan...the company doesn't recognize my device as a smartphone.
    Despite my phone not supporting 850 MHz (whooo Euro phones), I still get pretty great reception on 1900 MHz. Just not in my neighbourhood.

I do plan on upgrading; my Omnia 7 is my first smartphone, and when I got it in 2011 its technology was already two years old. I may also be making the jump to T-Mobile for their unlimited Faux G. I am considering the Euro variant of the Motorola RAZR M, the LG Nexus 4, and the HTC 8X as my next device. I'm leaning more Android, but I want to see what WP8 has to offer before making a final decision. I absolutely will not consider any Samsung device nor will I consider any Android device whose UI is any appreciable deviation from stock.

Samsung Galaxy Nexus

Patrickssj6 has a reputation beyond repute Patrickssj6 has a reputation beyond repute Patrickssj6 has a reputation beyond repute Patrickssj6 has a reputation beyond repute Patrickssj6 has a reputation beyond repute Patrickssj6 has a reputation beyond repute Patrickssj6 has a reputation beyond repute Patrickssj6 has a reputation beyond repute Patrickssj6 has a reputation beyond repute Patrickssj6 has a reputation beyond repute Patrickssj6 has a reputation beyond repute

Cortexian has a reputation beyond repute Cortexian has a reputation beyond repute Cortexian has a reputation beyond repute Cortexian has a reputation beyond repute Cortexian has a reputation beyond repute Cortexian has a reputation beyond repute Cortexian has a reputation beyond repute Cortexian has a reputation beyond repute Cortexian has a reputation beyond repute Cortexian has a reputation beyond repute Cortexian has a reputation beyond repute

iPhone 4 32GB
    Telus

ODX has much to be proud of ODX has much to be proud of ODX has much to be proud of ODX has much to be proud of ODX has much to be proud of ODX has much to be proud of ODX has much to be proud of ODX has much to be proud of ODX has much to be proud of ODX has much to be proud of

iPhone 4 16GB
    AT&T (Shut up, they've worked just fine for me. As a reference, I'm in the Chicago area)

I've actually had this thing, as of tomorrow October 30th, for an entire year now and I love it. It fits well into my hand and runs great.

I don't know what my next phone will be actually. Android phones are starting to not suck so much shit anymore so those are in the running. iPhone 5s is sorta on the list, but I'm just kinda "eh" towards that stupid 16:9 shit they pulled with it. I want a nice, good rectangle and not some elongated...thing. If Android phones stop making themselves out of plastic as well, then I'll probably drop Apple unless they pull something fantastic out of their asses.
    Last edited by ODX; October 29th, 2012 at 05:57 PM.

Amit has a reputation beyond repute Amit has a reputation beyond repute Amit has a reputation beyond repute Amit has a reputation beyond repute Amit has a reputation beyond repute Amit has a reputation beyond repute Amit has a reputation beyond repute Amit has a reputation beyond repute Amit has a reputation beyond repute Amit has a reputation beyond repute Amit has a reputation beyond repute

Phone: Nokia 5800 XpressMusic ($50 on 3-year contract; $30/month plan - unlimited messaging w/o e-mail and no data )
    Carrier: Rogers

Got it in July 2010, wanted to get rid of it after 3 months. Have no eligibility to upgrade. I've checked every month for 2 years. Guess I can't change my phone until next July.

thehoodedsmack has a reputation beyond repute thehoodedsmack has a reputation beyond repute thehoodedsmack has a reputation beyond repute thehoodedsmack has a reputation beyond repute thehoodedsmack has a reputation beyond repute thehoodedsmack has a reputation beyond repute thehoodedsmack has a reputation beyond repute thehoodedsmack has a reputation beyond repute thehoodedsmack has a reputation beyond repute thehoodedsmack has a reputation beyond repute thehoodedsmack has a reputation beyond repute

Phone: Motorola W388
    Carrier: Fido

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information