+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: What cellphone do you have?

itszutak has a reputation beyond repute itszutak has a reputation beyond repute itszutak has a reputation beyond repute itszutak has a reputation beyond repute itszutak has a reputation beyond repute itszutak has a reputation beyond repute itszutak has a reputation beyond repute itszutak has a reputation beyond repute itszutak has a reputation beyond repute itszutak has a reputation beyond repute itszutak has a reputation beyond repute

Re: What cellphone do you have?

Samsung Intensity II on Verizon

rossmum has a reputation beyond repute rossmum has a reputation beyond repute rossmum has a reputation beyond repute rossmum has a reputation beyond repute rossmum has a reputation beyond repute rossmum has a reputation beyond repute rossmum has a reputation beyond repute rossmum has a reputation beyond repute rossmum has a reputation beyond repute rossmum has a reputation beyond repute rossmum has a reputation beyond repute

Sony Ericsson J230i, Virgin Mobile.

I have zero intention of switching phones or carriers, because it does what I need it for: calling people when I really need to talk to them, and allowing vice versa. Being in a shared house with 4 other students, I don't have a landline.

I kind of wish it had a camera, but then I realise I would be taking photos non fucking stop and am glad it doesn't. It does have a colour screen... that's about it. No internet, no camera, no capacity to play music, it has a radio but I never use it.

If I want a fucking computer, I'll use my PC or laptop, not my phone.

As for my carrier, I just get credit in $30 chunks. I don't use my phone nearly often enough to warrant any kind of plan. If I want to talk to people for any length of time I do it in person or, if that's not possible, via my PC or laptop.
    Take my hand and I'll show you what was and will be

El Lobo will become famous soon enough

Samsung Galaxy S3.

ICEE has a reputation beyond repute ICEE has a reputation beyond repute ICEE has a reputation beyond repute ICEE has a reputation beyond repute ICEE has a reputation beyond repute ICEE has a reputation beyond repute ICEE has a reputation beyond repute ICEE has a reputation beyond repute ICEE has a reputation beyond repute ICEE has a reputation beyond repute ICEE has a reputation beyond repute

Samsung Galaxy S3

--Posted from my iPhone
    With my bare hands

Matooba is on a distinguished road

Samsung Galaxy S III (32GB - pebble blue, Sprint) $279.99
    The good: Comes fully loaded with Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich, 4G LTE/HSPA+ 42 capability, a zippy dual-core processor, and a strong 8-megapixel camera. S Beam is an excellent software enhancement, and the price is right.
    The bad: Screen seems too dim.
    The bottom line: Pumped with high-performing hardware and creative software features, Its a excellent, top-end phone that's neck and neck with the I5.
    Also love the S-Beam! Worked flawlessly every time I tried it.

Sever has a brilliant future Sever has a brilliant future Sever has a brilliant future Sever has a brilliant future Sever has a brilliant future Sever has a brilliant future Sever has a brilliant future Sever has a brilliant future Sever has a brilliant future Sever has a brilliant future Sever has a brilliant future

I have no cellphone, and I love it that way. Tell your statistics to deal with it.

STLRamsFan has a reputation beyond repute STLRamsFan has a reputation beyond repute STLRamsFan has a reputation beyond repute STLRamsFan has a reputation beyond repute STLRamsFan has a reputation beyond repute STLRamsFan has a reputation beyond repute STLRamsFan has a reputation beyond repute STLRamsFan has a reputation beyond repute STLRamsFan has a reputation beyond repute STLRamsFan has a reputation beyond repute STLRamsFan has a reputation beyond repute

One of the few that don't sever haha, it's all good.

Been wanting to try out S Beam, just have yet to find anyone who has the S3 as well (mostly iPhone users these days....). Out of curiosity, does anyone hate the physical home button on the S3? I personally like it, prevents me from hitting it on accident like I did with the nexus.

Posts, posts EVERYWHERE! Warsaw's Avatar
    Warsaw has a reputation beyond repute Warsaw has a reputation beyond repute Warsaw has a reputation beyond repute Warsaw has a reputation beyond repute Warsaw has a reputation beyond repute Warsaw has a reputation beyond repute Warsaw has a reputation beyond repute Warsaw has a reputation beyond repute Warsaw has a reputation beyond repute Warsaw has a reputation beyond repute Warsaw has a reputation beyond repute

I prefer physical to capacitive in general. Especially on TVs...anybody who puts barely-visible capacitive buttons on their TVs can go out of business...SAMSUNG LOOKING AT YOU.

But yeah. My Omnia 7 actually has an iPhone-esque Home button, and I love it. It provides me an easy-to-mash key to check my phone while it sits on the table; I don't have to pick it up to hit the lock button. The proximity sensor also prevents it from unlocking the phone while in my pocket.

That all said, if phones must go buttonless I wish they would move to on-screen buttons. They are less prone to accidental pressing since they are not a part of the frame where you hold the phone and they are always visible when you need them.

Shaka when the walls fell sleepy1212's Avatar
    sleepy1212 has much to be proud of sleepy1212 has much to be proud of sleepy1212 has much to be proud of sleepy1212 has much to be proud of sleepy1212 has much to be proud of sleepy1212 has much to be proud of sleepy1212 has much to be proud of

LG Spectrum - Verizon

I got this phone a couple months ago. Before that I was using a prepaid Cricket ZTE Score - not a bad little smartphone for the price. I'm keeping it around until I have time to turn it into an mp3, gps/maps, or gaming device.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information