+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: New York & Sandy

Last edited by Rosco; October 31st, 2012 at 07:18 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodzilla View Post
    and i'm a nice guy.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeph View Post
    no you're not.

Blog Entries
    =sw=warlord has a reputation beyond repute =sw=warlord has a reputation beyond repute =sw=warlord has a reputation beyond repute =sw=warlord has a reputation beyond repute =sw=warlord has a reputation beyond repute =sw=warlord has a reputation beyond repute =sw=warlord has a reputation beyond repute =sw=warlord has a reputation beyond repute =sw=warlord has a reputation beyond repute =sw=warlord has a reputation beyond repute =sw=warlord has a reputation beyond repute

Re: New York & Sandy

Let me know how it goes day after tomorrow.

Atlantic City Under Curfew As Hurricane Sandy Barrels Down On New Jersey

Top comments.

It's illegal to go outside during bad weather? this is one reason the world is laughing at the usa

WagTheDogma 16 hours ago 27

Haha Atlantic City sheeple under police curfew over a little wind and rain.

DerpTwerp 16 hours ago 18

fuck libertarians are stupid loll
    Quote Originally Posted by Hélder Câmara
    When I give food to the poor, they call me a saint. When I ask why the poor have no food, they call me a Communist.

Quote Originally Posted by =sw=warlord View Post
    Let me know how it goes day after tomorrow.
    I c wut u did thar.

"We also tried switching back, but they say we're using too many resources. Fuck them."

Why would you want to watch your character get shot by a corrupt US General when you can watch him get eviscerated by an eight-foot alien in purple body armour?

neuro has much to be proud of neuro has much to be proud of neuro has much to be proud of neuro has much to be proud of neuro has much to be proud of neuro has much to be proud of neuro has much to be proud of neuro has much to be proud of neuro has much to be proud of neuro has much to be proud of neuro has much to be proud of

repent unbelievers, allah's wrath is upon thee
    gallery-smellery!
    tutorial-brutorial!

Quake was a game where a guy jumped over your head at 30mph, spun, put 3 rockets in your grill and landed without slowing down and no one called "aim bot!" at it."

It's obviously a catastrophe orchestrated by the government so Obama will be re-elected.

If any of you have a shard of intelligence you would know that was complete sarcasm. Best of luck to anyone up in the northeast though. I know Higuy is up there, so let's hope he posts within the next few days.

"We also tried switching back, but they say we're using too many resources. Fuck them."

Shaka when the walls fell sleepy1212's Avatar
    sleepy1212 is on a distinguished road

We got snow over night and now it's just rain/sleet and sucky outside (PA).

"Darwinist faggots who are as despicable as the rest, walking around eating your Triscuits."

Quote Originally Posted by DarkHalo003 View Post
    It's obviously a catastrophe orchestrated by the government so Obama will be re-elected.

If any of you have a shard of intelligence you would know that was complete sarcasm. Best of luck to anyone up in the northeast though. I know Higuy is up there, so let's hope he posts within the next few days.
    stop mocking us alex jones types!!!! everyone with a shred of sensibility knows that the hurricane was orchestrated by haarp with assistance from the bilderberg group and the new world order to enslave everyone to barack hussein obomba
    Quote Originally Posted by Hélder Câmara
    When I give food to the poor, they call me a saint. When I ask why the poor have no food, they call me a Communist.

Local Pokémon Professor thehoodedsmack's Avatar
    thehoodedsmack has a reputation beyond repute thehoodedsmack has a reputation beyond repute thehoodedsmack has a reputation beyond repute thehoodedsmack has a reputation beyond repute thehoodedsmack has a reputation beyond repute thehoodedsmack has a reputation beyond repute thehoodedsmack has a reputation beyond repute thehoodedsmack has a reputation beyond repute thehoodedsmack has a reputation beyond repute thehoodedsmack has a reputation beyond repute thehoodedsmack has a reputation beyond repute

globalists

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information