+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Can't find any of the modacity servers.

clown is on a distinguished road

Can't find any of the modacity servers.

I usually stick to them and the [[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]] servers. Last night though canyon ctf shut down and I haven't been able to find another modacity since.

Are they just down temporarily, or do you guys cycle between versions like dg? If you guys cycle between versions can some explain to me how I can switch between as well, I'm not super bright and never cared enough to figure it out. I dig canyon ctf though so if it's just on a another version I'll learn.

Thanks.

InnerGoat killed my dakimakura waifu because I didn't post my desk :( jcap's Avatar
    jcap has a reputation beyond repute jcap has a reputation beyond repute jcap has a reputation beyond repute jcap has a reputation beyond repute jcap has a reputation beyond repute jcap has a reputation beyond repute jcap has a reputation beyond repute jcap has a reputation beyond repute jcap has a reputation beyond repute jcap has a reputation beyond repute jcap has a reputation beyond repute

Re: Can't find any of the modacity servers.

Whoops, my bad....I brought them down last night to install some updates, but forgot to bring it back up...
    They should be up now.

I don't want to be annoying, but they've been gone for a bit again and I was just wondering if they were going to come back. They just seem to play smoother for me than the others and the weapon/vehicle set for canyon ctf is the best. I miss them.

Cortexian has a reputation beyond repute Cortexian has a reputation beyond repute Cortexian has a reputation beyond repute Cortexian has a reputation beyond repute Cortexian has a reputation beyond repute Cortexian has a reputation beyond repute Cortexian has a reputation beyond repute Cortexian has a reputation beyond repute Cortexian has a reputation beyond repute Cortexian has a reputation beyond repute Cortexian has a reputation beyond repute

LancersEdge.net 01 is fairly close to Canyon CTF last time I checked. I made the Canyon CTF game type/map cycle anyway.

Alright cool, I'll look for it. I like the outdoor maps, but I get really sick of tanks and banshees. Thanks.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information