View Poll Results: The Great Halo Playthrough

Voters
10. You may not vote on this poll
  • Play the games story-wise (starts with Reach>Halo1>etc)

4 40.00%
  • Play the games retail-release wise (Halo 1>Halo 2>etc)

6 60.00%
  • Each playthrough 3-5 days (specify a day below)

4 40.00%
  • Each playthrough 6-7 days (specify day below)

0 0%
Multiple Choice Poll.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: The Great Halo Playthrough

Posts, posts EVERYWHERE! Warsaw's Avatar
    Warsaw has a reputation beyond repute Warsaw has a reputation beyond repute Warsaw has a reputation beyond repute Warsaw has a reputation beyond repute Warsaw has a reputation beyond repute Warsaw has a reputation beyond repute Warsaw has a reputation beyond repute Warsaw has a reputation beyond repute Warsaw has a reputation beyond repute Warsaw has a reputation beyond repute Warsaw has a reputation beyond repute

Re: The Great Halo Playthrough

If only all of the games had online co-op that supported more than 4 players...

ODX has much to be proud of ODX has much to be proud of ODX has much to be proud of ODX has much to be proud of ODX has much to be proud of ODX has much to be proud of ODX has much to be proud of ODX has much to be proud of ODX has much to be proud of ODX has much to be proud of

I'm looking to start this end of the week, beginning with Halo 1 on Saturday. Each game will be played and discussed for 5 days, going in order from first game released to last, FPS games only (so again, no Halo Wars sorry Kornman too bad so sad).

Current schedule looks to be this:
    July 13-17th - Halo 1
    July 18th-22nd - Halo 2
    July 23rd-27th - Halo 3
    July 28th-August 1st - Halo 3: ODST
    August 2nd-6th - Halo: Reach
    August 7th-11th - Halo 4

Right now we're gameplay-focused and going through the games as the evolution of Halo's gameplay, though story is free to be discussed as well. Sound good? Everyone happy? Additions to be made?

Huh, seems I lost my Halo CD. Any chance anyone knows where I can get a clean .iso of it? I still have my CD key, but all the downloads I could find were some pretty iffy looking cracked ones.

I mean, I could play the campaign on CE I guess, but it's just not the same. Plus then I have to go and download all the maps one by one.
    Last edited by Pooky; July 9th, 2013 at 06:21 AM.

ODX has much to be proud of ODX has much to be proud of ODX has much to be proud of ODX has much to be proud of ODX has much to be proud of ODX has much to be proud of ODX has much to be proud of ODX has much to be proud of ODX has much to be proud of ODX has much to be proud of

This starts tomorrow, just as a heads up. We'll begin with Halo 1, playing the entire campaign once through (and then going back if you wish).

Start your Xbox/360/PC yaaaaaaaaaaay

Yo let's go play some Halo 1, July 13th-17th gogoogogogo.

I'll start: So far I've played the first level and I must say it went by ridiculously fast because I've played it so much. Maybe next time I'll go exploring a bit, but I'm playing straight through. When I think about it, Pillar of Autumn is such a simple level and there's so much copy and paste of hallways and rooms it's kind of amazing to look back on and just see how fun the gameplay still is. That first encounter in the cafeteria is always so much fun for some reason, when the Assault Rifle comes up and you go "yep, here we go again."

So uh, is anyone doing this?...Cause today is the final day for Halo 1 and no one's here ._.

Posts, posts EVERYWHERE! Warsaw's Avatar
    Warsaw has a reputation beyond repute Warsaw has a reputation beyond repute Warsaw has a reputation beyond repute Warsaw has a reputation beyond repute Warsaw has a reputation beyond repute Warsaw has a reputation beyond repute Warsaw has a reputation beyond repute Warsaw has a reputation beyond repute Warsaw has a reputation beyond repute Warsaw has a reputation beyond repute Warsaw has a reputation beyond repute

Been busy, school and such. I did get to blast through a10 and I got to the first beacon in a30. I should be able to shoot through the rest tonight.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information