+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Vehicle Floor

Vehicle Floor

I am working on a simple mod. I am having an issue though with the vehicles as you can see they wont spawn at the bottom of the map because the barrier. Is it possible to remove it?

Click image for larger version

Name:	A5P02xm.png
Views:	127
Size:	182.1 KB
ID:	3241

Rentafence has a reputation beyond repute Rentafence has a reputation beyond repute Rentafence has a reputation beyond repute Rentafence has a reputation beyond repute Rentafence has a reputation beyond repute Rentafence has a reputation beyond repute Rentafence has a reputation beyond repute Rentafence has a reputation beyond repute Rentafence has a reputation beyond repute Rentafence has a reputation beyond repute Rentafence has a reputation beyond repute

Re: Vehicle Floor

Iirc there's a literal coordinate limit to how low vehicles can go. Tiamat used that trick in that one map that had boats. I think you have to move the entire bsp up along the z axis in max and recompile. I believe theres also a vehicles floor parameter somewhere in the bsp tags but I haven't touch guerilla in nearly 5 years.

YetiSnak is on a distinguished road

what map is it? I'll give it a try.

Gephyrophobia the bridge map. That would be great if you can manage to get it to work.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information