+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: take my globals.globals you dirty whore

Rentafence has a reputation beyond repute Rentafence has a reputation beyond repute Rentafence has a reputation beyond repute Rentafence has a reputation beyond repute Rentafence has a reputation beyond repute Rentafence has a reputation beyond repute Rentafence has a reputation beyond repute Rentafence has a reputation beyond repute Rentafence has a reputation beyond repute Rentafence has a reputation beyond repute Rentafence has a reputation beyond repute

Re: take my globals.globals you dirty whore

This is pretty cool. Too bad gfwl support is ending later in 2014.

Cortexian has a reputation beyond repute Cortexian has a reputation beyond repute Cortexian has a reputation beyond repute Cortexian has a reputation beyond repute Cortexian has a reputation beyond repute Cortexian has a reputation beyond repute Cortexian has a reputation beyond repute Cortexian has a reputation beyond repute Cortexian has a reputation beyond repute Cortexian has a reputation beyond repute Cortexian has a reputation beyond repute

And prior to that even mattering, to bad H2V is total shit.

Rentafence has a reputation beyond repute Rentafence has a reputation beyond repute Rentafence has a reputation beyond repute Rentafence has a reputation beyond repute Rentafence has a reputation beyond repute Rentafence has a reputation beyond repute Rentafence has a reputation beyond repute Rentafence has a reputation beyond repute Rentafence has a reputation beyond repute Rentafence has a reputation beyond repute Rentafence has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for bumping old threads

Cortexian has a reputation beyond repute Cortexian has a reputation beyond repute Cortexian has a reputation beyond repute Cortexian has a reputation beyond repute Cortexian has a reputation beyond repute Cortexian has a reputation beyond repute Cortexian has a reputation beyond repute Cortexian has a reputation beyond repute Cortexian has a reputation beyond repute Cortexian has a reputation beyond repute Cortexian has a reputation beyond repute

You are most welcome.

arbiter901 has much to be proud of arbiter901 has much to be proud of arbiter901 has much to be proud of arbiter901 has much to be proud of arbiter901 has much to be proud of arbiter901 has much to be proud of

There's always that slim chance of MS fixing the game and putting it up on steam as a testing ground for potential income.

Or kornmann and btcc can just hack the shit out of it to fix it.

AFAIK GFWL is gone though. Is there even any way to load the game if you can't log into GFWL?

arbiter901 has much to be proud of arbiter901 has much to be proud of arbiter901 has much to be proud of arbiter901 has much to be proud of arbiter901 has much to be proud of arbiter901 has much to be proud of

xliveless?

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information