+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Cannot activate 3ds max 9 on windows 7?

Apoc4lypse2 has much to be proud of Apoc4lypse2 has much to be proud of Apoc4lypse2 has much to be proud of Apoc4lypse2 has much to be proud of Apoc4lypse2 has much to be proud of Apoc4lypse2 has much to be proud of Apoc4lypse2 has much to be proud of Apoc4lypse2 has much to be proud of Apoc4lypse2 has much to be proud of Apoc4lypse2 has much to be proud of

Cannot activate 3ds max 9 on windows 7?

Not sure if this is the right section for this but here it goes...

Hey so my old pc died and I got a new one Intel i7 processor windows 7 8 gb memory gfx card Diamond Radeon 270x with 2gb memory.

So I finally got the trial to work it opens and runs but when I try to activate it I get this weird error.

The activation screen starts to open its completely white, then a window pops up with 2 options. "Check online for a solution and close the program" or "Close the program"

Then I can also view details.

-Details-
    Problem signature:
    Problem Event Name: APPCRASH
    Application Name: 3dsmax.exe
    Application Version: 9.2.0.114
    Application Timestamp: 4637ce7f
    Fault Module Name: mshtml.dll
    Fault Module Version: 9.0.8112.16561
    Fault Module Timestamp: 53925522
    Exception Code: c0000005
    Exception Offset: 00a6cd6c
    OS Version: 6.1.7601.2.1.0.256.1
    Locale ID: 1033
    Additional Information 1: a2e8
    Additional Information 2: a2e836187887e8a1b663b4334e396b09
    Additional Information 3: 3044
    Additional Information 4: 30447712d2d368b7d02b67d81adbef71

So does anyone have any idea how I can activate my 3dsmax? Really bugging me spent like an hour and a half already trying to figure this out and googled it can't find the answer.

Thanks in advanced. Also ive already re installed it multiple times.

sanni is on a distinguished road

Re: Cannot activate 3ds max 9 on windows 7?

Autodesk.com -> Are you a student? --> ofc :3 --> Download 3ds Max 2015 for free

As for Max 9, did you run it as Administrator?

Apoc4lypse2 has much to be proud of Apoc4lypse2 has much to be proud of Apoc4lypse2 has much to be proud of Apoc4lypse2 has much to be proud of Apoc4lypse2 has much to be proud of Apoc4lypse2 has much to be proud of Apoc4lypse2 has much to be proud of Apoc4lypse2 has much to be proud of Apoc4lypse2 has much to be proud of Apoc4lypse2 has much to be proud of

Re: Cannot activate 3ds max 9 on windows 7?

its a 30 day trial... im not really trying to move to a newer version of max because I'm trying to get back into modding halo and the exporters always have issues higher than 9... I want to use 8 actually but i cant get that to work at all. Or 7 at all... but that was still discreet then so.. Also yes I ran it as admin and also compatibility mode for xp sp3 and turned off composite desktop stuff or w/e thats how i got it to even work at all before itd start and jus freeze. Idk why I cant see the activation page though... first one to answer my problem gets a cookie! No really I'll mail you a cookie :-)

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information