Closed Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: HPC, HCE, H2V Gaming Clan

HPC, HCE, H2V Gaming Clan

I noticed some people were posting about a clan. If you are interested in a gaming clan join SmG.

Information:We are a gaming clan that has been running for over 6 years now. Mainly members join one of our 3 teamspeak servers and play games together or just hangout.

TeamSpeak address: HaloForums.net
    My Xfire: haloking2323
    Twitter: https://twitter.com/OfficialSmGClan

What we offer:
    Tons of gaming servers (HCE, HPC, COD, H2V, MineCraft) + Dedicated Server Mods
    Teamspeak servers
    An awesome place to meet new people
    Free gaming servers for members.Yes I allow all my members to have their own servers, gametypes, and basically whatever they want. This isn't just for halo.

Videos (more on my channel):

Screenshots of some of the hardware powering the servers. (This is one of 6 servers)

Click image for larger version

Name:	9X99ziu.jpg
Views:	77
Size:	86.3 KB
ID:	3396Click image for larger version

Name:	nQgr0y7.jpg
Views:	88
Size:	125.5 KB
ID:	3397

I gotta head off ill update this post with more information to anyone that is interested.
    Last edited by Cloud; May 26th, 2015 at 10:27 PM.

Blog Entries
    Tnnaas has a reputation beyond repute Tnnaas has a reputation beyond repute Tnnaas has a reputation beyond repute Tnnaas has a reputation beyond repute Tnnaas has a reputation beyond repute Tnnaas has a reputation beyond repute Tnnaas has a reputation beyond repute Tnnaas has a reputation beyond repute Tnnaas has a reputation beyond repute Tnnaas has a reputation beyond repute Tnnaas has a reputation beyond repute

Re: HPC, HCE, H2V Gaming Clan

n1ce hole

Quote Originally Posted by Tnnaas View Post
    n1ce hole
    Thanks!

Weren't your servers blacklisted from the CE master server list because you were spoofing player counts to try and lure people into your servers when they were actually empty?
    Last edited by Cortexian; May 28th, 2015 at 10:28 PM.
    Halo CE Website

(Click for live stats)

lawl, they got me a couple times with that.

SmG player ghosting is really quite pathetic.

Quote Originally Posted by Cortexian View Post
    Weren't your servers blacklisted from the CE master server list because you were spoofing player counts to try and lure people into your servers when they were actually empty?
    Yes sir btcc22 blocked my servers IP address even after I removed the mod. Once I found out they were blocked I removed it and changed the IP of the servers the next day they were blocked again. He won't let my servers be on the list at all.I don't think its really fair when ive attempted to contact him to tell him I removed the mod haven't heard back yet. All I did was use cheat engine and scan for a byte value of 1->15. I just froze it at 15. Its similar to the name hack everyone uses to get to the top of the list I don't know why my entire clan is penalized for a game mod that I have even removed. Ive been running SmG clan for 6 years and we have supported halo in many ways. Maps, mods, and even I have given out free gaming keys that I paid for with my own hard earned money to POQ, =DG=, and =CE= members. I even created a tutorial video on how to get Halo CE free with legitimate keys that I have purchased so more people play. We also pay $124.99USD Monthly for all our servers. I don't understand if I removed the mod why are they still being blocked. I spend countless years trying to get my servers just the way I want them I don't know why he couldn't have just contact me on xfire, my website, modacity, or anywhere else to ask me to remove it.
    Last edited by Cloud; May 30th, 2015 at 09:49 PM.

Blog Entries
    Tnnaas has a reputation beyond repute Tnnaas has a reputation beyond repute Tnnaas has a reputation beyond repute Tnnaas has a reputation beyond repute Tnnaas has a reputation beyond repute Tnnaas has a reputation beyond repute Tnnaas has a reputation beyond repute Tnnaas has a reputation beyond repute Tnnaas has a reputation beyond repute Tnnaas has a reputation beyond repute Tnnaas has a reputation beyond repute

You should call him out on Twitter. That's how people get better service from Comcast. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Quote Originally Posted by Tnnaas View Post
    You should call him out on Twitter. That's how people get better service from Comcast. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Thanks maybe I will do that what is his twitter name? I just don't understand whats the issue now why he won't let them be on the list. The only conclusion my admins, clan members, and friends in POQ clan have came up with is that POQ technuts (think that was the name I was given) is friends with Btcc22 and he is telling him to keep my servers off the list because he thinks we stole is HPC modded maps which POQ bum personally gave me and made years back. This isn't 100% solid information but it is the information that many active community members have provided to me over the past few weeks. I just want my servers up so people can play in them again I have about 50+ messages of complaints about the down time not to mention we host servers for two other clans on HPC and HCE so not only are the members of SmG not playing so are two other clans. Honestly I don't see why he did it in the first place he could have contact me and asked to remove it. I don't even play HCE and HPC anymore I just run the servers for the clan and I enjoy running servers to make my members happy. But maybe he doesn't really care about the community at all anyways he is the one that has power to update the game but yet he doesn't even care enough to update it anymore.

The worst part about it was that the reason I did it in the first place was because other clans were using Multi-Client to run multiple Halo's at once and then would just put AFK clones in their servers so its basically the same thing I just use a short cut so I don't see how its fair that theirs servers are up and running and mine aren't allowed to even be on the list.

On a side note has anyone noticed when you load the server list it only loads all of the servers about 75% of the time. I did a test and ever so often for about 5 minutes a large chunk of the servers won't load I was wondering if anyone knew why? Maybe the master server list isn't running on a server that has the correct amount of resources? It could also be me but I tried it from multiple connections and computers.

Anyways I hope everyone has a good day also I have so much server space I don't know what to do with it if anyone here wants any type of gaming server I would be more than happy to run it for you with at no cost and no strings attached except to have fun!
    Last edited by Cloud; June 1st, 2015 at 06:25 AM.

I just saw your server pictures rofl, you should setup something a bit more professional!

Those are my home servers, for comparison.

jcap should post his and shame us both.
    Halo CE Website

(Click for live stats)

Closed Thread

Thread Information