+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: this game is trash

Re: this game is trash

Well thanks for the effort m00kz.

What I'm curious about is what Microsoft/343i/Innova 4game plan to do with Halo: Online now that they are re-tooling it. Are they removing micro-transactions for good, adding other game modes, new armour/elite bipeds, fixing the various FOV/biped/weapon issues, or scrapping the entire project? Only time will tell.

The community and the overall design of Halo: Online is a bit manic, but it still has a lot of potential. When/if true BSP importing happens we will see a renaissance is Blood Gulch and Coagulation rips, and so on...over the years I've read a fair share of bitching about that on here, and I get it, the thing is people have to start somewhere and for many of us that was our first memorable Halo experience. Anyways its going to be great with this new engine, yes it has many glaring issues, but it runs better then any other Halo on the PC. Little details like the semi dynamic water they added in Halo 3, I stuck with PC Halos for years, so I'm amazed to finally see features like that on the software/hardware of my choice.

malolo420 has a brilliant future malolo420 has a brilliant future malolo420 has a brilliant future malolo420 has a brilliant future malolo420 has a brilliant future malolo420 has a brilliant future malolo420 has a brilliant future malolo420 has a brilliant future malolo420 has a brilliant future malolo420 has a brilliant future malolo420 has a brilliant future

Re: this game is trash

Haha not much, how you been? what you been doing? Is Halo Online worth setting up? I can't seem to get the right patch, and I've given up.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information