+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Anyone know how to get in contact with EJBurke?

itszutak has a reputation beyond repute itszutak has a reputation beyond repute itszutak has a reputation beyond repute itszutak has a reputation beyond repute itszutak has a reputation beyond repute itszutak has a reputation beyond repute itszutak has a reputation beyond repute itszutak has a reputation beyond repute itszutak has a reputation beyond repute itszutak has a reputation beyond repute itszutak has a reputation beyond repute

Anyone know how to get in contact with EJBurke?

I'm thinking of converting Portent to an Unreal Tournament map because it looks neat and it's full of metal, which ports much more easily to physically-based rendering. Of course before I do that I'd like EJburke's permission, since I'm using his geometry to do this. Does anybody know how to get in contact with him?

Lightning has a reputation beyond repute Lightning has a reputation beyond repute Lightning has a reputation beyond repute Lightning has a reputation beyond repute Lightning has a reputation beyond repute Lightning has a reputation beyond repute Lightning has a reputation beyond repute Lightning has a reputation beyond repute Lightning has a reputation beyond repute Lightning has a reputation beyond repute Lightning has a reputation beyond repute

Re: Anyone know how to get in contact with EJBurke?

I had him on AIM years ago, I'll ping him.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information