+ Reply to Thread

Thread: HCE Anniversary MCC PC 2000: Now with the same netcode

TVTyrant has a reputation beyond repute TVTyrant has a reputation beyond repute TVTyrant has a reputation beyond repute TVTyrant has a reputation beyond repute TVTyrant has a reputation beyond repute TVTyrant has a reputation beyond repute TVTyrant has a reputation beyond repute TVTyrant has a reputation beyond repute TVTyrant has a reputation beyond repute TVTyrant has a reputation beyond repute TVTyrant has a reputation beyond repute

HCE Anniversary MCC PC 2000: Now with the same netcode

This has to just be unfixable or something, because the lag on the Master Chief Collection for HCE is just ridiculous

Also, hi

Reaper Man has much to be proud of Reaper Man has much to be proud of Reaper Man has much to be proud of Reaper Man has much to be proud of Reaper Man has much to be proud of Reaper Man has much to be proud of Reaper Man has much to be proud of Reaper Man has much to be proud of Reaper Man has much to be proud of Reaper Man has much to be proud of Reaper Man has much to be proud of

Re: HCE Anniversary MCC PC 2000: Now with the same netcode

Wait really? I was just about to set up a boot camp partition for this (DONT JUDGE ME). Does it seriously play like the old game's netcode?

itszutak has a reputation beyond repute itszutak has a reputation beyond repute itszutak has a reputation beyond repute itszutak has a reputation beyond repute itszutak has a reputation beyond repute itszutak has a reputation beyond repute itszutak has a reputation beyond repute itszutak has a reputation beyond repute itszutak has a reputation beyond repute itszutak has a reputation beyond repute itszutak has a reputation beyond repute

the netcode is definitely different (no ping based lead) but the hit registration is incredibly inconsistent between games. Also from what I head the pistol doesn't lose its spread once you fire it full auto or something

Siliconmaster has a reputation beyond repute Siliconmaster has a reputation beyond repute Siliconmaster has a reputation beyond repute Siliconmaster has a reputation beyond repute Siliconmaster has a reputation beyond repute Siliconmaster has a reputation beyond repute Siliconmaster has a reputation beyond repute Siliconmaster has a reputation beyond repute Siliconmaster has a reputation beyond repute Siliconmaster has a reputation beyond repute Siliconmaster has a reputation beyond repute

Sometimes it's great, sometimes it's awful. Feels about as I remember it haha. That being said, being able to play co-op campaign finally and run 8v8 big team matchmaking is quite fun.

Snowy has a brilliant future Snowy has a brilliant future Snowy has a brilliant future Snowy has a brilliant future Snowy has a brilliant future Snowy has a brilliant future Snowy has a brilliant future Snowy has a brilliant future Snowy has a brilliant future Snowy has a brilliant future Snowy has a brilliant future

I think describing it as inconsistent is best. Can’t quite figure out if I need to lead my shots or not. Still hella fun! I’m having a great time playing.
    I like it when celebrities are elected as president.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information