+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Voice interaction?

Voice interaction?

I have read in a topic that H2V will most likely support the 360 headset, does anyone know if H2V will support microphones themselves?

Re: Voice interaction?

yeah it supports microhones, I honestly see it quite stupid if it only allowed 360 microphones.

Any microphone should work.

Does voice communication work with the silver account?

I belive in game it does, Im not sure for voice messaging and private chat

Blog Entries
    Con has much to be proud of Con has much to be proud of Con has much to be proud of Con has much to be proud of Con has much to be proud of Con has much to be proud of Con has much to be proud of Con has much to be proud of Con has much to be proud of Con has much to be proud of Con has much to be proud of

The H2V manual says ingame-chat is only on Gold accounts. I'm not sure whether this is typed messages or voice chat...

that's rediculous, why the fuck would then not let you chat, homos. I just dug up my microphone awhile ago, once I get h2v I was hoping I'd get to use it

Quote Originally Posted by Conscars View Post
    The H2V manual says ingame-chat is only on Gold accounts. I'm not sure whether this is typed messages or voice chat...
    Show me where you saw the manual.

Quote Originally Posted by TheGhost View Post
    In Bungie's most recent update, Matt Priestley has confirmed that "you'll be able to play H2V online and even interact with your friends on the Xbox 360 at zero cost." He also states that Halo 2 Vista will not support cross-platform multiplayer, so PC players cannot frag it up with their XBox friends. He also hints that there will be some "very tempting reasons for you to upgrade to a full paid Live Gold membership," suggesting that XBox Live gamertags will have some significance in the Windows version of the game. He says that more news will follow when Microsoft is ready to spill the beans. Read the full story at Bungie.
    The link no long works, but hopefully, they still have not changed their minds about interacting with your 360 friends, I really hope they will let us do voice ingame chat, gay if they didn't.

You can talk and text message and all that jazz with a silver account. Which is what I have right now.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information