+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Halo 2 Map Editor 'Stopped Working'

Halo 2 Map Editor 'Stopped Working'

Alright, so after playing halo 2 vista, I decided to go and see what the map editor has to offer. So I install it. The Halo Map Editor Launcher comes up, I want to see sapien. I press H2Sapien, and without showing any window or anything it comes up and says Sapien Level Editor stopped working. So then I tried the others, ending up with the same results. Can anyone help

btw here is a pic:

Last edited by Timo; June 2nd, 2007 at 10:34 PM. Reason: Shot tags.

Reaper Man has much to be proud of Reaper Man has much to be proud of Reaper Man has much to be proud of Reaper Man has much to be proud of Reaper Man has much to be proud of Reaper Man has much to be proud of Reaper Man has much to be proud of Reaper Man has much to be proud of Reaper Man has much to be proud of Reaper Man has much to be proud of Reaper Man has much to be proud of

Re: Halo 2 Map Editor 'Stopped Working'

LOLWHUT? That's absurd.

Prometheus Project Lead
    Nick is on a distinguished road

It detected your Gears of War wallpaper and got jealous.

Yes, you are dealing with a jilted lover. Fear for your safety.

Nick

a bit of the old in-out Roostervier's Avatar
    Roostervier has a reputation beyond repute Roostervier has a reputation beyond repute Roostervier has a reputation beyond repute Roostervier has a reputation beyond repute Roostervier has a reputation beyond repute Roostervier has a reputation beyond repute Roostervier has a reputation beyond repute Roostervier has a reputation beyond repute Roostervier has a reputation beyond repute Roostervier has a reputation beyond repute Roostervier has a reputation beyond repute

If you do something that the tag editor doesn't like, it does that. Just reload it.

I haven't messed with anything because nothing will open! I couldn't of done anything the editor didn't like 'cause nothing will open. lol.

Back for the Russian Halo p0lar_bear's Avatar
    p0lar_bear has a brilliant future p0lar_bear has a brilliant future p0lar_bear has a brilliant future p0lar_bear has a brilliant future p0lar_bear has a brilliant future p0lar_bear has a brilliant future p0lar_bear has a brilliant future p0lar_bear has a brilliant future p0lar_bear has a brilliant future p0lar_bear has a brilliant future p0lar_bear has a brilliant future

Dip into your Halo 2 Map Editor folder, and then into the reports folder in there. Open debug.html, scroll all the way to the bottom, and post the last set of entries.
    "Halo 1 didn't have proper mustache code and that's why the new mustache seems overpowered."
    -ejburke, Nov. 2011
    Tumbler Dot Com

Patrickssj6 has a reputation beyond repute Patrickssj6 has a reputation beyond repute Patrickssj6 has a reputation beyond repute Patrickssj6 has a reputation beyond repute Patrickssj6 has a reputation beyond repute Patrickssj6 has a reputation beyond repute Patrickssj6 has a reputation beyond repute Patrickssj6 has a reputation beyond repute Patrickssj6 has a reputation beyond repute Patrickssj6 has a reputation beyond repute Patrickssj6 has a reputation beyond repute

Disable UAC and what not and launch the H2Sapien.exe not with that crappy home made app launcher.

Instructions on how to disable UAC?(i'll look into it)

Can't give you the debug because I there is no file with debug on it.

Patrickssj6 has a reputation beyond repute Patrickssj6 has a reputation beyond repute Patrickssj6 has a reputation beyond repute Patrickssj6 has a reputation beyond repute Patrickssj6 has a reputation beyond repute Patrickssj6 has a reputation beyond repute Patrickssj6 has a reputation beyond repute Patrickssj6 has a reputation beyond repute Patrickssj6 has a reputation beyond repute Patrickssj6 has a reputation beyond repute Patrickssj6 has a reputation beyond repute

I don't have Vista but many people say UAC causes many problems.

Google it

That did not work.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information