+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Bugs that REALLY need Fixing.

I apologize to everyone. Digikid's Avatar
    Digikid is on a distinguished road

Bugs that REALLY need Fixing.

You can call this a rant but I am sick and tired of the BUGS that are in this game. There is more than Halo 1!!!

1.) Game will sometimes not acknowledge a keystroke. happens in the main menu. The fix is too alt tab out...then go back in.

2.) Game will give you INVALID CHECKPOINTS 80% of the time regardless of game saves or not. Very upsetting indeed when you have to do the level all over again because of shoddy programming.

3.) Freezing randomly

4.) Stuttering

5.) When I was testing a map from a friend of mine the game said that I did not have enough hard drive space for the map.....this was on a 500GB Hard Drive with no secondary partitions and only 8GB used!!!!

6.) I was playing a level ( think that it was the one with the huge flying robots and the flood ) and after I got my acheivement it demanded that I put my CD back in....which I never needed before....then it returned me to the main menu.

So I am telling the members here that are responsible for this game.....please fix these issues.
    Last edited by Digikid; June 4th, 2007 at 04:37 PM.

Patrickssj6 has a reputation beyond repute Patrickssj6 has a reputation beyond repute Patrickssj6 has a reputation beyond repute Patrickssj6 has a reputation beyond repute Patrickssj6 has a reputation beyond repute Patrickssj6 has a reputation beyond repute Patrickssj6 has a reputation beyond repute Patrickssj6 has a reputation beyond repute Patrickssj6 has a reputation beyond repute Patrickssj6 has a reputation beyond repute Patrickssj6 has a reputation beyond repute

Re: Bugs that REALLY need Fixing.

Maybe it's just you

XD

nope. I reformat my PC once a month just to be safe. Plus my friend reported the exact SAME bugs as well.

It is the fault of the GAME...not the Computer.

Patrickssj6 has a reputation beyond repute Patrickssj6 has a reputation beyond repute Patrickssj6 has a reputation beyond repute Patrickssj6 has a reputation beyond repute Patrickssj6 has a reputation beyond repute Patrickssj6 has a reputation beyond repute Patrickssj6 has a reputation beyond repute Patrickssj6 has a reputation beyond repute Patrickssj6 has a reputation beyond repute Patrickssj6 has a reputation beyond repute Patrickssj6 has a reputation beyond repute

Well those are kinda obvious and annoying bugs.Maybe they'll get patched.

But yeah sad enough that they exist in the first place.

I agree. I expected better than this. Quite disappointing.

stunt_man has a brilliant future stunt_man has a brilliant future stunt_man has a brilliant future stunt_man has a brilliant future stunt_man has a brilliant future stunt_man has a brilliant future stunt_man has a brilliant future stunt_man has a brilliant future stunt_man has a brilliant future stunt_man has a brilliant future stunt_man has a brilliant future

Games are commonly full of bugs before they're released. Ok, ok, so they're just recalling it to remove the infamous 'ass?' Maybe. Either way, expect a load a patches, there's no way they're going to give up on this one so soon.

Snaver is on a distinguished road

The Stuttering issue is a pretty big issue, fps are constant but there is a definitive stutter to the gameplay.

I would just be happy if they fix the Checkpoint bug.

DaneO'Roo has a reputation beyond repute DaneO'Roo has a reputation beyond repute DaneO'Roo has a reputation beyond repute DaneO'Roo has a reputation beyond repute DaneO'Roo has a reputation beyond repute DaneO'Roo has a reputation beyond repute DaneO'Roo has a reputation beyond repute DaneO'Roo has a reputation beyond repute DaneO'Roo has a reputation beyond repute DaneO'Roo has a reputation beyond repute DaneO'Roo has a reputation beyond repute

I would be happy if they ported the performance well, so a fucking 7 series geforce could at least run it kinda well.

oh and I want the Halo CE Controls back as well please.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information