42. You may not vote on this poll
  • Coldsnap

23 54.76%
  • Hugeass

19 45.24%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: If you had to choose..

Rosco has much to be proud of Rosco has much to be proud of Rosco has much to be proud of Rosco has much to be proud of Rosco has much to be proud of Rosco has much to be proud of Rosco has much to be proud of Rosco has much to be proud of Rosco has much to be proud of Rosco has much to be proud of Rosco has much to be proud of

If you had to choose..

If you HAD to choose a map to play out of these 2, which would it be?

Wait for it....

Coldsnap & Hugeass

Which one would you play if you HAD to play it?
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodzilla View Post
    and i'm a nice guy.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeph View Post
    no you're not.

InnerGoat killed my dakimakura waifu because I didn't post my desk :( jcap's Avatar
    jcap has a reputation beyond repute jcap has a reputation beyond repute jcap has a reputation beyond repute jcap has a reputation beyond repute jcap has a reputation beyond repute jcap has a reputation beyond repute jcap has a reputation beyond repute jcap has a reputation beyond repute jcap has a reputation beyond repute jcap has a reputation beyond repute jcap has a reputation beyond repute

Re: If you had to choose..

Hugeass. It was the first, and it was original. Coldsnap just built off of that, but made it even worse with the vehicles and C4 at spawn to name a few. I honestly enjoyed Hugeass at first, but as soon as the retards got the news it was out, the map went downhill faster than our hopes for SP map creation abilities in H2V did.

Timo has a reputation beyond repute Timo has a reputation beyond repute Timo has a reputation beyond repute Timo has a reputation beyond repute Timo has a reputation beyond repute Timo has a reputation beyond repute Timo has a reputation beyond repute Timo has a reputation beyond repute Timo has a reputation beyond repute Timo has a reputation beyond repute Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Coldsnap is better because it actually has a mildly well made BSP, not just a tesselated/displaced/extruded box.

thehoodedsmack has a reputation beyond repute thehoodedsmack has a reputation beyond repute thehoodedsmack has a reputation beyond repute thehoodedsmack has a reputation beyond repute thehoodedsmack has a reputation beyond repute thehoodedsmack has a reputation beyond repute thehoodedsmack has a reputation beyond repute thehoodedsmack has a reputation beyond repute thehoodedsmack has a reputation beyond repute thehoodedsmack has a reputation beyond repute thehoodedsmack has a reputation beyond repute

Hugeass. I can't stand the C4.

I'm going to go with Coldsnap. There's more to it, and the vehicles are <3. However, Hugeass introduced the jet, and that's something I'll never forget. ^_^

rossmum has a reputation beyond repute rossmum has a reputation beyond repute rossmum has a reputation beyond repute rossmum has a reputation beyond repute rossmum has a reputation beyond repute rossmum has a reputation beyond repute rossmum has a reputation beyond repute rossmum has a reputation beyond repute rossmum has a reputation beyond repute rossmum has a reputation beyond repute rossmum has a reputation beyond repute

Hugeass. Not as whorey, jets were actually able to dogfight properly, the sniper was cooler animation-wise and use-wise, etc.
    Take my hand and I'll show you what was and will be

PlasbianX has much to be proud of PlasbianX has much to be proud of PlasbianX has much to be proud of PlasbianX has much to be proud of PlasbianX has much to be proud of PlasbianX has much to be proud of

Hugeass. Cause i get a rush when someone asks what im playing, and i can say "hugeass."

Personally, I'd prefer screwing the fat chick, compared to having my penis frozen and snapped off.

Rep to anyone who understands that.

FluffyDucky™ is on a distinguished road

Coldsnap FTW. Who cares what was made first. It is what is better. I like coldsnap, was well made and love all features. Awsome map. I love the part how you can leet hax it and get a LS through a gap in da wall and go into other temas base. RofL, Killtacular times 1,000!

Patrickssj6 has a reputation beyond repute Patrickssj6 has a reputation beyond repute Patrickssj6 has a reputation beyond repute Patrickssj6 has a reputation beyond repute Patrickssj6 has a reputation beyond repute Patrickssj6 has a reputation beyond repute Patrickssj6 has a reputation beyond repute Patrickssj6 has a reputation beyond repute Patrickssj6 has a reputation beyond repute Patrickssj6 has a reputation beyond repute Patrickssj6 has a reputation beyond repute

Coldsnap-More n00bs to pawn.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information