+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Help!, Custom vehicles not showing up in-game!

willchocks7 is on a distinguished road

Unhappy Help!, Custom vehicles not showing up in-game!

Hi!
    I used a '.scenario' file of bloodgulch and downloaded some custom vehicles and weapons from HaloMaps.org, added them into the '.scenario', and turned it into a '.map' file but when i enter the game and look for the vehicles they are not there!

The weapons are there, but not the vehicles!
    I tried making game variant with maximum vehicles but still none of my cars showing up!
    I do have a backup of the '.scenario' so i can make changes to it.

Can someone please tell me how to get these vehicles in-game?

Next time, we eat Rudolph ThePlague's Avatar
    ThePlague has a brilliant future ThePlague has a brilliant future ThePlague has a brilliant future ThePlague has a brilliant future ThePlague has a brilliant future ThePlague has a brilliant future ThePlague has a brilliant future ThePlague has a brilliant future ThePlague has a brilliant future ThePlague has a brilliant future ThePlague has a brilliant future

Re: Help!, Custom vehicles not showing up in-game!

There's nothing wrong with your scenario. The easy way to fix it is to stop using so many smilies.

But seriously, go into globals.globals, scroll down to the vehicles part, and trade out the vehicles for the ones you want to use. The max number of vehicles you can have (without scripting) is six in the globals.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information