Closed Thread

Thread: Whats hot with Vista

Banned
    E3pO is on a distinguished road

Whats hot with Vista

I as a windows beta tester get free versions of software. I am happy to say that i was the first person to run halo on vista. The day that windows vista came out, was way after I got a beta version of vista from my friend that works with windows. I immediately realized that the Huds don’t line up so I asked for a hot fix. When I got the hot fix they told me to keep it to myself because they want people to by halo 2 for vista. Now that someone el has posted out the hot fix so you don’t have to go through the trouble I had to go through. So far with me experimenting with windows vista I have realized that many things will need to change with the map making world. But the new version of halo will come with a map maker. To tell you the truth I was at the place that the video was taking place. i got to play the halo 2 for vita and ill tell you right now it kicks But. i would have said the a word but i don’t want to get banned. I think that you all should know that halo vista is the coolest game that i have ever played.<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" /><o></o>

Teroh is on a distinguished road

Re: Whats hot with Vista

Ha ha ha.
    No.
    Gtfo.

Patrickssj6 has a reputation beyond repute Patrickssj6 has a reputation beyond repute Patrickssj6 has a reputation beyond repute Patrickssj6 has a reputation beyond repute Patrickssj6 has a reputation beyond repute Patrickssj6 has a reputation beyond repute Patrickssj6 has a reputation beyond repute Patrickssj6 has a reputation beyond repute Patrickssj6 has a reputation beyond repute Patrickssj6 has a reputation beyond repute Patrickssj6 has a reputation beyond repute

ROFL you made my day.

j͆ͪ͟c̓̊͜a̎ͨ̈́ͧṗ̵ ̏ͭ̃sͪ̊͊̒͌̒̏t͗͗ͩͮo̧̊̒̎̽̇̌̋ṗ̸ͪ͑ͩ̐ InnerGoat's Avatar
    InnerGoat has a reputation beyond repute InnerGoat has a reputation beyond repute InnerGoat has a reputation beyond repute InnerGoat has a reputation beyond repute InnerGoat has a reputation beyond repute InnerGoat has a reputation beyond repute InnerGoat has a reputation beyond repute InnerGoat has a reputation beyond repute InnerGoat has a reputation beyond repute InnerGoat has a reputation beyond repute InnerGoat has a reputation beyond repute

What the..

Everyone knows that TheGhost was the first to play Halo2 on Vista, silly.

TheGhost has a reputation beyond repute TheGhost has a reputation beyond repute TheGhost has a reputation beyond repute TheGhost has a reputation beyond repute TheGhost has a reputation beyond repute TheGhost has a reputation beyond repute TheGhost has a reputation beyond repute TheGhost has a reputation beyond repute TheGhost has a reputation beyond repute TheGhost has a reputation beyond repute TheGhost has a reputation beyond repute

This thread is failing.

WhÎþLå§h ÐÆmØÑ is on a distinguished road

Indeed. It has no purpose.

InnerGoat killed my dakimakura waifu because I didn't post my desk :( jcap's Avatar
    jcap has a reputation beyond repute jcap has a reputation beyond repute jcap has a reputation beyond repute jcap has a reputation beyond repute jcap has a reputation beyond repute jcap has a reputation beyond repute jcap has a reputation beyond repute jcap has a reputation beyond repute jcap has a reputation beyond repute jcap has a reputation beyond repute jcap has a reputation beyond repute

Liar. I hacked beta.bungie.net and played Halo 2 Vista before you, so you weren't the first. I am going to go play H2V right now and as soon as I am done I am going to play Halo 3.

Closed Thread

Thread Information