+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Amazon.com, reputable?

Amazon.com, reputable?

http://www.amazon.com/Star-Wars-Jedi...388190-6675948

So I found this a few days ago, and I'd really like to have a legitimate copy of this now severely difficult to find game. I had to go to no ends of hell to get a copy of jedi knight 2 for gamecube, so I'm wondering. Do people regularly get ripped off by this site, or is it worth the investment to buy this?

I think Metroid is a pretty cool guy, eh finds missiles and doesn't afraid of anything.

Emmzee is on a distinguished road

Re: Amazon.com, reputable?

It's a credible website. I have no idea where you think Amazon is a bad website. It's been around for nigh on 10 years.
    ME STOMPING NERDS!!!

Everything I've gotten from Amazon.com has been the correct product, and the seller's descriptions have been accurate and helpful with deciding who to buy from. Ex: I just want one song from a certain CD, so I buy a fully used product without any case and scratches that do not deminish sound quality, but eliminate any market resell value, for 7 cents.

Could've Moved Mountains
    Blog Entries
    legionaire45 is on a distinguished road

I saw this game at Fry's last Friday brand new.

!

Local Pokémon Professor thehoodedsmack's Avatar
    thehoodedsmack has a reputation beyond repute thehoodedsmack has a reputation beyond repute thehoodedsmack has a reputation beyond repute thehoodedsmack has a reputation beyond repute thehoodedsmack has a reputation beyond repute thehoodedsmack has a reputation beyond repute thehoodedsmack has a reputation beyond repute thehoodedsmack has a reputation beyond repute thehoodedsmack has a reputation beyond repute thehoodedsmack has a reputation beyond repute thehoodedsmack has a reputation beyond repute

Hey! I've got that game! Old school!

this is a custom user tit
    Atty has much to be proud of Atty has much to be proud of Atty has much to be proud of Atty has much to be proud of Atty has much to be proud of Atty has much to be proud of

Nope, it's just crazy South Americans out to kidnap American tourists.
    "Conscars" (7:16:35 PM): until I noticed his legs, i thought it was a :conspiracy:

Quote Originally Posted by Emmzee View Post
    It's a credible website. I have no idea where you think Amazon is a bad website. It's been around for nigh on 10 years.
    I didn't say it WASN'T, I was asking if it WAS. I've never shopped there before.

I think Metroid is a pretty cool guy, eh finds missiles and doesn't afraid of anything.

Posts, posts EVERYWHERE! Warsaw's Avatar
    Warsaw has a reputation beyond repute Warsaw has a reputation beyond repute Warsaw has a reputation beyond repute Warsaw has a reputation beyond repute Warsaw has a reputation beyond repute Warsaw has a reputation beyond repute Warsaw has a reputation beyond repute Warsaw has a reputation beyond repute Warsaw has a reputation beyond repute Warsaw has a reputation beyond repute Warsaw has a reputation beyond repute

Shopped there, got exactly what I ordered, and would buy from again. Enough said.

TeeKup: I don't much care for men crawling in the mud
    TeeKup: id rather them be crawling in my bed

I bought my graphing calculator from them. They are reliable and fast. I trust them - go ahead and order your game, I'm very sure it'll come on time with no troubles.
    mini ITX build: core i5 2320, 8 GB RAM, Geforce GTX560 Ti

What? Are you DENSE? Are you RETARDED or something? Who the hell do you think I am? I'm the goddamn BATMAN.

Depends on the vendor...

If the vendor is Amazon then they can be credible.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information