+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Brute Shot

Re: Brute Shot

Btw, I am in CMT. The spartan laser can be used for CMT projects when it is done. I personally don't like collaborating for weapon modeling like this, so I will probably stick to doing it myself.

rossmum has a reputation beyond repute rossmum has a reputation beyond repute rossmum has a reputation beyond repute rossmum has a reputation beyond repute rossmum has a reputation beyond repute rossmum has a reputation beyond repute rossmum has a reputation beyond repute rossmum has a reputation beyond repute rossmum has a reputation beyond repute rossmum has a reputation beyond repute rossmum has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by ImSpartacus View Post
    w8, your doing a spartan laser? i assume just the model, but is it for cmt? i hate when 10 different variations of a cool weapon come out, and everybody manages to keep every single one alive with new maps.

if your not collaberating with cmt, u should, itll make their weapon better.
    Not everyone wants to collaborate. If they have a project they're working on, then that decision is up to them and not anybody else.
    Take my hand and I'll show you what was and will be

Exactly. And [L33T] offered to animate it, so now I just need a volunteer to skin it cause Lightning already has lots of stuff on his plate right now.

Quote Originally Posted by rossmum View Post
    Not everyone wants to collaborate. If they have a project they're working on, then that decision is up to them and not anybody else.
    ohhhhh, i never thought about it that way. so we'll end up with 2-3 very similar spartan lasers floating around just because people didnt want to work together?

thats truely a pity, but i understand both sides.

Your reputation isn't something given to you, it's earned.

...wait, yeah actually it is given...

rossmum has a reputation beyond repute rossmum has a reputation beyond repute rossmum has a reputation beyond repute rossmum has a reputation beyond repute rossmum has a reputation beyond repute rossmum has a reputation beyond repute rossmum has a reputation beyond repute rossmum has a reputation beyond repute rossmum has a reputation beyond repute rossmum has a reputation beyond repute rossmum has a reputation beyond repute

I see no problem with it, having a few similar weapons really isn't going to hurt anybody...
    Take my hand and I'll show you what was and will be

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information