+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: WTF is with Decorators, anyone else tried them yet?

WTF is with Decorators, anyone else tried them yet?

Ok when I airbrush my decorators on in sapien I can't actually see them but the help file says to see them press the tilde key (~) and type "render_decorators 1"
    and then press enter it then it comes up on the screen saying "true". Anyways after that decorators still don't show up in sapien, but when I open my map in Halo 2 my friend can see the decorators, but get this I can't, and thats happened multiple times now, I even deleted my map and then downloaded it off my friend and still can't see them, any help please.

Zeph has a reputation beyond repute Zeph has a reputation beyond repute Zeph has a reputation beyond repute Zeph has a reputation beyond repute Zeph has a reputation beyond repute Zeph has a reputation beyond repute Zeph has a reputation beyond repute Zeph has a reputation beyond repute Zeph has a reputation beyond repute Zeph has a reputation beyond repute Zeph has a reputation beyond repute

Re: WTF is with Decorators, anyone else tried them yet?

turn up your video settings.

My halo 2 level of detail setting was on low and I changed that to high and now decorators show up in game which is great thankyou Zeph, but they still don't show up in Sapien.

Con has a reputation beyond repute Con has a reputation beyond repute Con has a reputation beyond repute Con has a reputation beyond repute Con has a reputation beyond repute Con has a reputation beyond repute Con has a reputation beyond repute Con has a reputation beyond repute Con has a reputation beyond repute Con has a reputation beyond repute Con has a reputation beyond repute

Sapien is like that, it low-res'es textures too.

Something else is it possible to turn off the warnings in sapien, cause they really make it hard to place objects when you have a lot like I do, also I want to take a mapshot in sapien to and don't want all the errors to show up, has anyone done a map shot yet and do you have to do map shots in sapien. And if you can do a map shot in game, is it possible to make the ui not show up on the shot.

error_geometry_hide_all

fletcher77 has much to be proud of fletcher77 has much to be proud of fletcher77 has much to be proud of fletcher77 has much to be proud of fletcher77 has much to be proud of fletcher77 has much to be proud of fletcher77 has much to be proud of fletcher77 has much to be proud of fletcher77 has much to be proud of fletcher77 has much to be proud of fletcher77 has much to be proud of

I am having the same problem in sapien. You can't use this without being able to see the decorators
    Last edited by fletcher77; July 9th, 2007 at 09:51 AM.

how do you make sapien use higher detail settings?

Vicky has a brilliant future Vicky has a brilliant future Vicky has a brilliant future Vicky has a brilliant future Vicky has a brilliant future Vicky has a brilliant future Vicky has a brilliant future Vicky has a brilliant future Vicky has a brilliant future Vicky has a brilliant future Vicky has a brilliant future

Use -highquality as command line switch (in a shortcut) for that. Don't see decorators? Do 'render_decorators 1' in sapien (no quotes).

i did that, now it wont show the sapien window, but it plays the level's ambient noise.

EDIT: WTF, i broke sapien. Dont know how, last time i loaded it it worked fine and i didnt cange anything on my way out. now windows 7 shows that its active, it shows the loading map sequence and then nothing. I dont see the window for it, i can only hear sound.
    Last edited by Computron; February 13th, 2011 at 04:12 PM.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information