+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Importing 3ds. file to map

fletcher77 has much to be proud of fletcher77 has much to be proud of fletcher77 has much to be proud of fletcher77 has much to be proud of fletcher77 has much to be proud of fletcher77 has much to be proud of fletcher77 has much to be proud of fletcher77 has much to be proud of fletcher77 has much to be proud of fletcher77 has much to be proud of fletcher77 has much to be proud of

Importing 3ds. file to map

I have been importing 3ds. files to use as instances in my map. When I do they end up with a lot of open faces. Is there a way to get around this when I import?

TheGhost has a reputation beyond repute TheGhost has a reputation beyond repute TheGhost has a reputation beyond repute TheGhost has a reputation beyond repute TheGhost has a reputation beyond repute TheGhost has a reputation beyond repute TheGhost has a reputation beyond repute TheGhost has a reputation beyond repute TheGhost has a reputation beyond repute TheGhost has a reputation beyond repute TheGhost has a reputation beyond repute

Re: Importing 3ds. file to map

Fix the open edge errors? If you're downloading these models from somewhere they might not be suitable to put in game without doing some touch-up work.

fletcher77 has much to be proud of fletcher77 has much to be proud of fletcher77 has much to be proud of fletcher77 has much to be proud of fletcher77 has much to be proud of fletcher77 has much to be proud of fletcher77 has much to be proud of fletcher77 has much to be proud of fletcher77 has much to be proud of fletcher77 has much to be proud of fletcher77 has much to be proud of

they are my files they just end up with open edge errors when I export them as a 3ds file and then import them into my map. There has to be something I am doing wrong. They are error free before export.

randreach454 is on a distinguished road

mb convert to editable poly, hit the vert button, ctrl a to select all verts, weld mb? that could work..

I just started to export then in obj format. it works without error when importing them

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information