+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Exporting Query

Timo has a reputation beyond repute Timo has a reputation beyond repute Timo has a reputation beyond repute Timo has a reputation beyond repute Timo has a reputation beyond repute Timo has a reputation beyond repute Timo has a reputation beyond repute Timo has a reputation beyond repute Timo has a reputation beyond repute Timo has a reputation beyond repute Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Re: Exporting Query

err, how so? Does the screenshot show what's missing in the scenario?

teh lag has a reputation beyond repute teh lag has a reputation beyond repute teh lag has a reputation beyond repute teh lag has a reputation beyond repute teh lag has a reputation beyond repute teh lag has a reputation beyond repute teh lag has a reputation beyond repute teh lag has a reputation beyond repute teh lag has a reputation beyond repute teh lag has a reputation beyond repute teh lag has a reputation beyond repute

Your Sapien problem is caused by a corrupted sniper rifle first person model - though how exactly to go about fixing that without lots of explanation could be hard. I have no idea how it could have become corrupted unless something went wrong with your install or you did something to it, but you'll have to find a way to replace it eventually.

For your exporting error, check all of your materials - you must have one multi/sub-object, with all others as sub-materials. Check your level's geometry to be sure that there are no invalid material IDs, and that the correct material is applied to all geometry parts.

Appreciating all help so far. Would my best choice of action be to reinstall, or can you recommend a place to download uncorrupted versions of the sniper rifle model? This may be a stupid question, but if there is only one multi/sub-object, with all others as sub-materials, how do I apply different materials to different geometry parts?
    Last edited by Reiper; July 14th, 2007 at 09:05 PM.

Thank you all for the advice given above. My problems have been solved, and I have made a couple of simple small maps. Goodbye.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information