+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: H2V, dedicated server, anyone?

Katana is on a distinguished road

H2V, dedicated server, anyone?

I've been talking about getting a dedi set for H2 Vista, with a couple of people. It would be great to have somewhere in-game where a community can grow. There are going to be tons of new faces when Vista comes around, and I think the sooner your server is up, the more people will notice it.

I'm still trying to figure out what I'm going to do with myself once H2 Vista comes along. Whether it be a lone server, some sort of clan, or just soiling myself, I most definately will be helping to pay and admistrate an H2V DS.

TheGhost has a reputation beyond repute TheGhost has a reputation beyond repute TheGhost has a reputation beyond repute TheGhost has a reputation beyond repute TheGhost has a reputation beyond repute TheGhost has a reputation beyond repute TheGhost has a reputation beyond repute TheGhost has a reputation beyond repute TheGhost has a reputation beyond repute TheGhost has a reputation beyond repute TheGhost has a reputation beyond repute

Re: H2V, dedicated server, anyone?

Yes, a dedicated server would be great. We need to make sure that at least some good servers are running the custom maps created by the mod community. I wonder if Diesel or any of the other HaloCE servers will switch over to H2Vista.

Zeph has a reputation beyond repute Zeph has a reputation beyond repute Zeph has a reputation beyond repute Zeph has a reputation beyond repute Zeph has a reputation beyond repute Zeph has a reputation beyond repute Zeph has a reputation beyond repute Zeph has a reputation beyond repute Zeph has a reputation beyond repute Zeph has a reputation beyond repute Zeph has a reputation beyond repute

Ghost, put up a paypal donate button. There can be a pool for dedicated server fees getting started up.

Assuming I have a job starting next week, I'll most likely get an official 16-man Zeph's Tavern up. I wouldn't mind giving it the H2V tag in the name for advertisement and such.

Zenaku213 is on a distinguished road

That would be pretty damn cool having our own Dedicated Server, I'll throw in a couple hundred bucks.

TheGhost has a reputation beyond repute TheGhost has a reputation beyond repute TheGhost has a reputation beyond repute TheGhost has a reputation beyond repute TheGhost has a reputation beyond repute TheGhost has a reputation beyond repute TheGhost has a reputation beyond repute TheGhost has a reputation beyond repute TheGhost has a reputation beyond repute TheGhost has a reputation beyond repute TheGhost has a reputation beyond repute

I added a PayPal donation button to the main page of the site... anyone want to try it out? Heh.

PlasbianX has much to be proud of PlasbianX has much to be proud of PlasbianX has much to be proud of PlasbianX has much to be proud of PlasbianX has much to be proud of PlasbianX has much to be proud of

Ill probably be hosting one too. Its got a 200Mbit connection, so it should be nice and fast.

Wrong in so Many Ways Boo Diddly's Avatar
    Boo Diddly is on a distinguished road

well, dependign on how much you get from paypal, you could possibly host multiple servers, that way there is a nice variety on a few good servers.

lmao...

baturkin sent along a donation...

Total Amount: $0.05 USD
    Fee Amount: -$0.05 USD
    Net Amount: $0.00 USD

Haha...

Scott-PL is on a distinguished road

i just bought two servers (now in my room) capable of running at least 15 dediservers on halo

that means i just need to go buy more halo discs XD

Monk it sounds like you have a lot of extra cash lying around... ;p

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information