+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Fall Damage

Fall Damage

How do you adjust the fall damage?

Blog Entries
    Kornman00 has a reputation beyond repute Kornman00 has a reputation beyond repute Kornman00 has a reputation beyond repute Kornman00 has a reputation beyond repute Kornman00 has a reputation beyond repute Kornman00 has a reputation beyond repute Kornman00 has a reputation beyond repute Kornman00 has a reputation beyond repute Kornman00 has a reputation beyond repute Kornman00 has a reputation beyond repute Kornman00 has a reputation beyond repute

Re: Fall Damage

There is no fall damage by default in Halo 2

Quote Originally Posted by Kornman00 View Post
    There is no fall damage by default in Halo
    How do you turn it off because it is on in my maps and I have not been able to figure it out.

Blog Entries
    Kornman00 has a reputation beyond repute Kornman00 has a reputation beyond repute Kornman00 has a reputation beyond repute Kornman00 has a reputation beyond repute Kornman00 has a reputation beyond repute Kornman00 has a reputation beyond repute Kornman00 has a reputation beyond repute Kornman00 has a reputation beyond repute Kornman00 has a reputation beyond repute Kornman00 has a reputation beyond repute Kornman00 has a reputation beyond repute

Well, yeah, I guess you do die after falling for a given amount of time. I was thinking you were referring to getting hurt after falling and hitting the ground. You can't edit it with the default tool set, sorry.

Quote Originally Posted by Kornman00 View Post
    Well, yeah, I guess you do die after falling for a given amount of time. I was thinking you were referring to getting hurt after falling and hitting the ground. You can't edit it with the default tool set, sorry.
    Falling and hitting the ground is what i was referring to. In the maps I have made when a person hits the ground after falling they do take damage. I have not been able to figure out why this is happening. It dose have to be a high fall to happen.

Happens to me too. Even in default maps. I don't remember it in Halo 2 xbox.

Quote Originally Posted by xhedgehogx View Post
    Happens to me too. Even in default maps. I don't remember it in Halo 2 xbox.
    Your right I just tested it on headlong there is damage. I guess in most maps you don't drop from that hight.

Halo 2 Xbox has super jumps and no fall damage.
    Halo 2 Vista has fall damage and no super jumps.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information