+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Idea question type deal

Idea question type deal

I was wondering if there was anyway to make it so, the medals u get in Multiplayer, Example: Double kill, triple kill. Can they be transfered over to Campaign some how that would be so cool so when u killed enemies it would say double kill and triple kill and so on.

Bastinka is on a distinguished road

Re: Idea question type deal

Don't think it's possible, they're AI. They don't really count as kills, unless you somehow make it work with magic :0

the only way I can think of making medals work on AIs if the AI's where nothing but apps on a computer that acts like a Halo 2 AI and can move the player model like a player would.

Stealth, just stop. Medals are for MP only.
    DSalimander: i think id be a pretty girl
    Quote Originally Posted by thetoothfairy
    I just can't help myself.... I just love Steve [Jobs].... there is just something about him....I like his ways and I think its the jeans and turtle necks he wears and at times stubbles on his face, he appears to be a down to earth guy..... can't wait to see him again!

et_cg is on a distinguished road

Quote Originally Posted by Masterz1337 View Post
    I thought you left?

Oh and the whole medal thing in Single Player. It will never work with the code base of Halo 2. AI just count as non-players. The only way the code can generate medals is if there's a player number. (e.g. 0, 1, 2, 3, etc...) At least that's my understanding for it.

Quote Originally Posted by Masterz1337 View Post
    and why should I, you have no say in what I can or can't say, do, and think. the app can be done, it's just a matter of some one having the time to make one.
    Quote Originally Posted by et_cg View Post
    I thought you left?

Oh and the whole medal thing in Single Player. It will never work with the code base of Halo 2. AI just count as non-players. The only way the code can generate medals is if there's a player number. (e.g. 0, 1, 2, 3, etc...) At least that's my understanding for it.
    AI's to the kill count are known as "Dead players" it's the same in the first Halo.

And here I was having trouble of what the next comic should be about. I think I just caught a wind of inspiration though.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information