+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: I was wondering.....

I was wondering.....

In Halo CE, there is no animation when weapons are changed. Any way to add an animation? It's a quick yes or no question. I wouldn't suggest saying "no", however, unless you're certain that it's impossible. Thanks in advance.

Re: I was wondering.....

yes

it could be possible but it might not sync correctly, you would probobly have to use a script to tell it run a certain animation and detect what weapon you are drawing, if is possible it would be mint to make it for the backpack weapons.

Im may be wrong completely lol, im taking a guess with my understanding of the game engine and netcode and stuff
    Last edited by Hunter; September 10th, 2007 at 03:13 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by TLSHunter View Post
    it could be possible but it might not sync correctly, you would probobly have to use a script to tell it run a certain animation and detect what weapon you are drawing, if is possible it would be mint to make it for the backpack weapons.
    uhhh

Blog Entries
    TeeKup has a reputation beyond repute TeeKup has a reputation beyond repute TeeKup has a reputation beyond repute TeeKup has a reputation beyond repute TeeKup has a reputation beyond repute TeeKup has a reputation beyond repute TeeKup has a reputation beyond repute TeeKup has a reputation beyond repute TeeKup has a reputation beyond repute TeeKup has a reputation beyond repute TeeKup has a reputation beyond repute

Im may be wrong completely lol, im taking a guess with my understanding of the game engine and netcode and stuff
    You're completely wrong.

So would it be a scripting thing then? These are great replies, by the way.

In FP, there already is such an animation (ready).
    In TP, the animation slot is provided, but it doens't do anything.

Bastinka is on a distinguished road

First person animations don't need to sync as being nobody but the client will be able to see it.

Quote Originally Posted by CtrlAltDestroy View Post
    In FP, there already is such an animation (ready).
    In TP, the animation slot is provided, but it doens't do anything.
    Doesn't do anything currently, as in it doesn't have an animation loaded? Or doesn't do anything at all?

Tried it; doesn't do anything at all.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information